Reviews for Fight for the Artemisia
Young King101 chapter 10 . 3/25/2005
So sorry I haven't Reviewed in a while: this was a good chapter, though I don't know what to expect when they get back. I guess I have no idea what to expect when your king of a dad kills your bride-to-be! Nice job, mabey make the next chapter longer, peace.

Kayla Hayes chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
I like your battle scene. You said a lot in a few words. I loved the description.

Kayla
Kayla Hayes chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Great job! I really like this story so far.

Laterz...

Kayla
Young King101 chapter 9 . 12/18/2004
NO...inhale, exhale...NO, why'd she have to die, that blasted king, yeah, he'd better enjoy this night alright. Though, there was something missing in the squence with Erik and Johan fighting, I think it might have been rushed or something, you might want to read it over and see for yourself though. This is pretty good, till the next chapie.

Young King101 chapter 8 . 12/18/2004
I thought this part was so funny (hopefully it wasn't a typo): I don't know why, but that piece just tickled me; one other thing, I'm getting a bit confused, you've possibly changed king Henry's name to Walter, and Erik's gf's name from Elisa to Eileen, better fix that lickity-split. Hope Erik getts there in time, the King needz jesus, lol!

*Underhil.
Young King101 chapter 7 . 12/18/2004
Need to pray for this family lol, and good for Erik, if he was about to do what I thought he was about to do. And what in thw world happend to Arya? You should probably fix this part: . Good job!

Young King101 chapter 6 . 12/18/2004
Same here, what will happen next, I finally got a picture of Arya in my mind's eye: a 16 year old Arwyn, lol. 5 stars!

Young King101 chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
Dang, that's so beautiful *sniff*, I'm so happy for the kid: *'s !

Young King101 chapter 4 . 12/18/2004
Not much I can say for now, just keep going with it, once again, great writting!

Young King101 chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
Even more intersting, still good though, writting is really good I think. Yeah, I'd like that if you did RR my works too, mostly Apostolic right now, but I do have two stories that will have more than one chapter.

Huey .
Young King101 chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
Hm, only slightly confused, but I'll bet chapter 3 will clear things up. Still interested in this story though!

Young King101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Cooliez, words from da Bible! This sound interesting, and I myself love horses (need 2 get back 2 riding tho). Going to the next chapter, see ya!

DemonHunter89 chapter 9 . 12/10/2004
Great stuff once again hun! ::cheers:: keep up the good work and post soon! Ya I know you lost your disk and all sux to be you! lol I'll cya at school!Demon Hunter
Whistling Gypsy Rover chapter 9 . 11/27/2004
I like the introduction of the jester. A fine opportunity for bringing some real intriguing events into the story.

You handled Erik's grief fairly well. You didn't describe his emotions very much, but his actions showed clearly how he was feeling (I'm sure he doesn't act as he did under normal circumstances). You could add some description of his inner feelings if you wanted to, but I don't think it's really that necessary, for you gave us a pretty clear idea already. And speaking of that 'clear idea,' you did a good job on the fight scene.
Eleanor Gibson chapter 8 . 9/30/2004
! What will happen next! I hope Erik's girlfriend will be alright! Arya sure is brave to stand up to her father like that, hopefully everything will turn out all right!