Reviews for The Jasuthka
R. Ficst chapter 8 . 2/4
I love this story and really hope you do finish it. If you post here, I have it followed, and if you end up published elsewhere, I hope to find it.

So far you have great pacing with the flashbacks coming together. Attachment to the characters is forming. We have mysteries awaiting us involving D's past, hints at a romantic relationship for teacher and student in the future, and the anticipation of seeing Kireo's old strength, and what potential he might have with even more training. Your worldbuilding is quite interesting, with the mysterious race, the unique manifestation of magic, the prevalence of the assassin's guild, etc. Going forward, I'd be careful to really nail down everyone's personalities, but at the moment, I think you have a really great start.

Love the story, love the characters. Feeling a bit of pain for not having the rest of it.

Best of luck with this and all future writing endeavours!
kakaksiah chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
this tory is really3... nice! please continue! please... i like how the evil the enemy are and how sweet the couple are...
AdamsApple chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
I find this story amazing, with a really wonderful and interesting plot. I'm already a major fan! I would love to see it continued. I don't see much that could be improved, I find it really good. I love your writing style. Just one thing, you keep spelling 'tonight' as 'tonite'. Other than that, awesome. I hope you continue, or revamp. I'll be waiting! :3
SilverSymbol chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Considering it's been 6 years since you've written in this story, I don't think you'll be finishing it. Which I'm kinda bummed about. I love mysterious blondes who have angst and are young and are cute and have a cute older guy who has integrity, to love them.

Anyanyany chance at aaaaall that you'll write some more?

SilverSymbol
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Boo!...Sorry. I'm childish like that sometimes. When I have coffee at least. And hyper. Which I am right now. My fingers are twitching writing this right now, haha. Damn coffee. It doesn't even taste nice! I drink it with no milk and six sugars. So maybe it's just the sugar. No wonder my foster worker would never let me have any sweet things as a child. And no wonder I'm re-acting like this. But come ON! Coffee is so...so...blurgh. Haha. Anyways. I really really loved the story and the reason I may have...booed you *coughs and straightens clothes* is because I hate goddamn hiatus'. They're annoying. I really really hope you haven't given up on the story because I really loved it and no doubt the re-newed version will be even better. So, please, please update soon. When...or if...you do, I'll be sure to give a long detailed review. And I'll not drink coffee so I'm in a right enough mind to do it...haha.
Caisele chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
LOVE THIS STORY!

you can email me from my profile :D
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
I was gonna say that i cant wait until the next update but i can see that you havn't updated in almost 4 years. I really hope you havn't given up on this story. In my honest opinion i do not think that this story should be changed. I personally love the way the story has developed. Specifically, the way the two charcters didnt immediately jump into bed with each the first chance they .

An update would make a lovely new years gift. ]
cajun-cuteness chapter 8 . 11/27/2008
nonononononononononono!

YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! A 3 YR GAP IS TO BIG! UPDATE NOW!
mad-one123 chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
doh! i thought it was ALL going to be centred on the two main characters getting some hunka hunka burning live from eachother! phooey. oh well im still enjoying ur story immensly and shall continue! woho
mad-one123 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
wow this is so interesting! and its not so complex that i cant understand it, which is good for me, since my brain is the size of a peanut. so yeah must keep reading! really liked ur first chapter!
JtheChosen1 chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
this is an AMAZING story! i hope that u re-continue it, it looks amazing, especially all the subtle plotting and the humor woven in.

again, hope u continue this soon!
shinseichieien chapter 8 . 12/18/2007
This story is amazing, Im upset that its on hiatus. A very nice story nonetheless, I hope that you write to me back telling when you have revamped it.
leemya chapter 8 . 10/3/2007
Hi, it's been a long time now, will you be

updating this story any time soon?

Great Story by the way!
Forgotten Raven Goddess chapter 8 . 4/16/2006
NO! Don't change it. I love it the way it is. I like how the characters are progressing and the few new twists in the plot. I have a question though on Kireo, since he heals fast shouldnt his hair grow fast as well?
diff-me chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
Aw gosh, this story's so ?Err, I'm so bad at it.I know I was terribly confused at the first flashback to Kiero's past, and nyou described all the men by their haircolour.. And since it was only labeled 'the past' I wasn't sure as to who was it was supposed to be all mysterious and such, but heck I was confused.

Please continue. I really like this story. It makes me gush. Haha.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »