Reviews for God?
ella chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
i think its funny when people are so judgmental about christians. why are you saying that their brainwashed? How can it be so when they are believing in something more than this messed up world we live in. it seems like you claim to know what its all about, assuming, declaring, when will it end? you might think the entire religion is stupid and its pointless. what else is there to put faith in, our goverements sucks, people are depressed, getting obese, obsessing over looks, honestly the list goes on.

But- i honestly think that there are so many people out there that claim that their christians but go and do things that are completely wacked. it is those people who give the effect that christians are fakes and hypocrites. or that we are stuck up and- oh, okay. i've seemed to have gotten a tad over board. in the end, there is a God, if you look deep enough, through history and tales, you'll discover so much evidence pointing to the fact that there is. so please don't go assuming and accusing.
Dear-Ophelia chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
i like that you're curious and exploring some major issue with your writing. the issue of if there is a God is the hardest to struggle for everyone (except for the type who believe blindly)- i know this and i still am, although i have come to a myriad of beliefs into one. keep writing!