Reviews for Mirrabooka
dark alleys and cable cars chapter 11 . 10/22/2006
honey i have my hsc english modules exam tomorrow, and yet im here reading your amazing story.

duh i want you to continue
dark alleys and cable cars chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Lol Keith Hedger

Love it
Kjersti chapter 10 . 7/12/2006
I love this story! :) It's absolutely great. I *really* want to visit Australia now... Although "hot, dusty and dry" isn't exactly what I'm used to, coming from the wettest city in Europe an' all, where ignorant tourists expect to see polar bears and penguins walking in the street because of our placement at the top of the map (read: it would be *cold* here if not for the Gulf stream).Meh. *I* like it here anyway. :DAnyway - can't wait to read more! This story is great! :)
MCM315 chapter 10 . 7/11/2006
Wow. I seriously thought the chapter update e-mail was wrong when I saw it. I am SO glad there was a new chapter of this even though I forgot what it was about. I have to go back and reread it. I just hope you continue with it because I really think this could be a great story.

PLEASE, keep writing! I want to see what happens with Jesse and Chloe. :)
social darwinism chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
Whee!

If you have any horsey questions, you can ask me. Ive had horses for the last 14 years. I'm a team roper by trade, but I have also done jumping, tons of cow work (I'm an Arizona ranch girl) and some eventing stuff.
social darwinism chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
PRICILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT.

Best movie and soundtrack ever. Hugo Weaving and Guy Peirce are my HEROS.

Fantastic chapter!
social darwinism chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
AH! I love the sarcastic lines! Your stories are always fantastic for that!

I LOVE! how Jesse calls the dog his mate. My dads outback buddy Joe said my horse was his mate, once. He was out riding him at a fun show in cutting and my horse was behaving and they win. Now, Joe is about 80 so I was a little worried about letting him ride my horse. He is a silly high preformancorse and let him run and he's not going to stop. So, sure enough, Joe wins because the horse speeds up, he comes over to me with his blue ribbon all smiles and says "Rocket's me mate!"

Next thing you know, the horse spins and gives the biggest buck Ive ever seen and Joe comes off and ends up chasing my horse screaming "Bloody Bastard!"

I love Joe stories.
social darwinism chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
AH!

I LOVE IT!

AH my dads good friend is from some small town in the outback. He is SO COMICAL! Because for us in the US, it's almost like hillbillies. Joe always has these hilarious stories to tell of harassing sheep, driving into things, and getting drunk in the local bar. (The drunk sheep stories are THE BEST.)

SUPER story.
StargazingatDawn chapter 8 . 3/17/2006
Americans have lollipops which are sweets on a stick, and candies, which are generic sweets of any variety.
MimiGhost chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
UPDATE SOON
MimiGhost chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
update soon*
Rose Richonne chapter 9 . 12/30/2004
I am so happy I found this story, I love it. I can't wait until the next chapter! You have done a great job writing, you haven't left any of the very important things out like description/setting/etc. that I see missing a lot of the time. Thanks for writing it :)
meg chapter 9 . 12/15/2004
ooh i really really like this story. Please tell me that you havent given up on it, because i think ill be heart broken if you have, im already in love with Jesse...Anyway, i'll keep reading your stories and hopefully you'll update this one as well as the others :D
Mads.the cynical one who gives you and your 12 kids crap chapter 9 . 9/10/2004
BLOODY OATH WOMAN! I just spent the past 3 hours...or 2 and a half reading your stuff...just that Mirrabooka one (gotta love the land)! That's an effort for me...I still haven't finished Rowan of Rin...grade 7 syllabus! but that was terrific...it's not finished is it? Hope not! ...Well must say, I am really impressed woman..now go cook me some lunch!
flashofnothing chapter 9 . 8/19/2004
You've got to update. I'm absolutely hooked. great writing too!
.:flash:.