Reviews for Mirrabooka
Amanda chapter 9 . 7/14/2004
Please update this story. I've been waiting so patiently for a new chapter. I love all of your stories. Right now I'm loveing the Romeo and Juliet revisted one. But this one is so good too. Did you forget it?
anatidaephobiac chapter 9 . 7/9/2004
wow this story is great! why haven't you updated lately?
jess and chloe are very loveable characters... and i love the australian slang... i used to live there, so it's a nice reminder. of course, i didn't live in the outback like that, so the slang wasn't quite as strong, but it's still nice to hear it again ;)
especially since you write it so well!
please update!
Pancake Bandit chapter 9 . 7/8/2004
okay i'm not going to beg... PLEASE UPDATE... there you go. you got me to beg. do you feel proud of yourself? huh? huh? doya? lol, jk. neways please update, i have nothing else to read...
StarCounter chapter 9 . 5/29/2004
Jesse is awesome! Love, love, love him. It still seems like the story's in the introductory stage, but it's gonna hook me in, I just know it. I'm still thinking about how I feel about Chloe-she's got so many different sides, it seems; I feel we haven't seen all of them yet. I like how she's so unpredictable and not a stereotype, though. It'll be interesting to see how this unfolds.
-Erin _
Amanda chapter 8 . 5/27/2004
Another word for sweets we use a lot here in the States is junkfood...actually it's two words but you get the point. I love this story. I can tell that Jesse and Chloe are going to be too cute!
RJ LeCouteur chapter 9 . 5/25/2004
Yay! you updated! i'm a big fan of this one Nic, you should keep going. Cos I said so.
well Chloe better get used to the country then...:)
Bloody Love chapter 9 . 5/24/2004
This is a very good story. Yeah I don't understand all of the words cuz I'm not Austrailian but then you explain it then I understand but its starting to stick in my brain. Now I might start using Austrailian words. LOL. Well anyways I hope you get the next chapter out soon. I really want to know what is going to happen.
fuckfuckDELETEMEfuckfuck chapter 9 . 5/23/2004
Oh! Chloe likes him...Question: Why's Jesse so afraid of fire? Update ASAP!
-Smartie
My Works 87 chapter 9 . 5/23/2004
Wow great story. I love the slang and stuff. It really gives you that OUtback feeling. Me, in my industrialized Washington State. Heh heh. SOrry I can't write more, but my cat is on top of me and halting the motion of my fingers. The twit.
bagelmoo chapter 9 . 5/23/2004
Cute, cute, cute line about the not leaving thing! ) I love Danny...!
Typesour chapter 9 . 5/23/2004
Good chap!
The part with the roos was sad, but I understood that they have to kill 'em. Anyways, i liked the conversation with Jesse and Chloe at the end -but it makes me wonder what they'd do *if/when* they got together. Who's gonna make the sacrifice? They both love where they live. Hmm. I also like how real they're interaction is too. I don't know how to explain it but it's good! lol Anywho - update on this one soon!
CynicInLove chapter 9 . 5/23/2004
serious one on one shit chat... ..i meant..CHIT chat. ahh me and my typos. anyways...i see foreshadowing. is that going to be one of their problems in the future when they find out they like each other? oh and...why is jesse afraid of fire? he got so..cold? distant? something like that when chloe mentioned it to him and boys being pyromaniacs. bad experience im guessing? a really bad experience. anyways...ive been waiting for this chapter. its wonderful to read and in the process we learn about Australia. two birds with one stone..eh? lol. anyways..please update sooN!
MCM315 chapter 9 . 5/23/2004
I loved the conversation at the end and you've set up a great complication if and when Jess and Chloe hook up. They're total opposites and I can't see Jess leaving, but I also can't see Chloe living in the outback.
Even though I don't understand all the slang, etc., I love it. It's so different from anything I've read thus far. And I can just hear them speaking with the accents. Keep writing, I can't wait to see where you go with this!
Lemonhead754 chapter 9 . 5/23/2004
hm so i have no clue where this is going but that's good so now you can surprise me! yay i love surprises. i think jesse's only wishful thinking. i mean, he lives in the outback. how many girls does he expect to just stroll by. and another thing, if he were to find the perfect girl and she's a tourist..or movie star, i'd be shocked if she wanted to stay in the outback forever too. unless she truly does love him too...hm i wonder...
pentara chapter 9 . 5/23/2004
hey, aweosome chapter... love te chloe/jess talk at the end... but could they get it together soon-ish? ;) i love the aussie references... although im not sure how i feel about the token aboriginal..
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »