Reviews for Mirrabooka
fuckfuckDELETEMEfuckfuck chapter 8 . 5/21/2004
Aw, this story's cute! I love it!
-Smartie
Araanaz chapter 8 . 5/10/2004
Sweet! Wow, Jesse was so in a good mood! I bet it made an impression on Chloe. She likes his smile after all! And I'm the someone who asked so thanks for the answer. It explains it! You've also been putting more details. That's great. Thanks!
pentara chapter 8 . 5/10/2004
yeah! great chapte - love jessie... cant wait for him and chloe to get together... please do it soon.
Pancake Bandit chapter 8 . 5/9/2004
Hey! i finally got around to reading another of your stories. BTW: to all you non-aussies, not all of us say 'carn' like hobboes, just most of us. i luv this one, but u reckon that it'll take over from Spintered Tears? Well i'm doing my part, so please write more... i need a Chloe and Jess fix. Good luck with this one, and i'll see if i can actually review most of the time, if i'm not too lazy. Have a good one, Caitlin
Jenisita chapter 8 . 5/9/2004
I really like your story! it's great! lollies lollipops or suckers, depending on where you're from (I assume that's what you mean... candy on the end of a paper stick P )
Keep up the great writing!
MCM315 chapter 8 . 5/9/2004
Eat, Chloe, eat! LOL. In a way, Jesse is already taking care of her. Aw. I like the carefree, fun Jesse. He seems to have become comfortable with Chloe quicker than I thought he would have. Licking her face? Ew. :) I look forward to more!
CynicInLove chapter 8 . 5/9/2004
i act like jess sometimes. moody and broody with people i dont really know and then...eccentric and wild with ones i do know. it does sound like a split personality though. lol. anyways...i think chloe's more than just jealous about his friendship with sarah. haha.! lol. actors/actresses have it tough being away from family and friends and then going into this over pressurizing form and appearance they have to put..being skinny and perfect and beautiful. rigorous shit i say. id so mad in just about 2 days with that schedule. anyways... please update sooN!
Typesour chapter 8 . 5/8/2004
Quite adorable. Blue makes me happy.
I love the shy Jesse, but the cute, funny one is great too! This chapter was full of awesome descriptions about the town and I felt like I was there. I loved it! And once again, Blue makes me happy. update soon please!
RJ LeCouteur chapter 8 . 5/8/2004
I like this Jesse better too. He's hot, this one is. I can tell.
He licked her. Sexual tension already?
The small town scenario is quite fun
I like Chloe.
Yes...I'm always ur most profound reviewer aren't I?
bagelmoo chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
Chloe seems a little fake... or at least, really, really ditzy. Good chapter, it made me laugh!
MCM315 chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
Funny chapter! I love the fact that Jesse is inexperienced and 'innocent' (a virgin). I also like Chloe, she's very different from Jesse and it will be interesting to see how their relationship will develop. I look forward to reading more of Jesse teaching Chloe. The horse lesson was fun!
CynicInLove chapter 7 . 5/6/2004
lmao! oh god, stupid danny, he sent her in the shower with him! and she was ready and willing. whoa. jeez..the story is coming along fantastically! there is still the same humor there and it's absolutely wonderful! yevette jerked him off during dinner? hah..poor chloe. all that animosity. tsk tsk. lol. the way u've described chloe as not being the most graceful (the airplane incident) person and whose perfect at everything is incredible. i love how you did that. please update sooN!
Araanaz chapter 7 . 5/6/2004
Hello there! Thanks for the descriptions. This story is great. I really enjoy it. Where do you get all the technical knowledge? You sound like you know the stuff you're talking about. What do I think about Chloe? I think I like her now. Like I said last time, I wasn't sure in the beginning, but she's cool now. And I think she goes well with Jess. Poor girl! Having a hard time with the horse! Well, that's just more work for Jesse to do! I can't wait to read more. I've just put it in my fav stories... Hehe! There are only 3 stories there, all yours. Be proud! Anyway, keep it coming!
RJ LeCouteur chapter 7 . 5/6/2004
Chloe is the bomb baby! She's scared of horses. teehee
Danny is a good practical joker. I look forward to more than him.
The good ol' sexual tension is great, as is the sabotage of the fence. a nit of country intrigue.
was that a long enough review?
Serena B chapter 6 . 5/4/2004
I'm in love with your newest story. I love Chloe's potty mouth (reminds me of me) and the way she says what's on her mind. Can't wait to read more!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »