Reviews for Mirrabooka
shadowleaf chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
aw...that is so sweet...poor lil' jessekins! what a smile!
Typesour chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
Oh my goodness! This was the sweetest chapter! Update soon, please!
Lemonhead754 chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
aw how cute...right now it's 9:44 a.m, and today is senior skip day! unfortunately i have a presentation last period so i have to come in around 12. ugh. oh well. it was worth it to sleep in... woo hoo... 7 1/2 school days left and then...I'M DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL! woo ho
MCM315 chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
Good chapter. I do like Jesse/Chloe, but don't rush things. It will be fun to see Jess trying to teach Chloe what she needs to know for the movie, but don't let them get along TOO well at the start. It's always fun for there to be some initial friction and Chloe IS a movie star, so I'd think she'd be a litte spoiled. It'll be interesting to see them interacting. Keep up the good work!
playandpretend chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
Aww! I love Chloe and Jesse! _ They're awesome characters, Lol. This chapter was awesome, they got along so well. I love how crazy Chloe is, its hilarious. She's quite as soon as you can, I'll be waiting! (not in a creepy stalkerish sense of course o.O) Lol.
bagelmoo chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
Hahahahaha, I think Chloe is humorous as all hell. I love characters like her. As a couple, I think she and Jesse would be cute, but try not to rush the relationship (if it happens) cause I dunno... I think it would be a little too predictable. I still think it's amazing how quickly you get these chapters out. It's like... you pop them out of your ass or something, like laying eggs like chickens. They just keep coming! And for that I am greatful. Keep up the awesomeness! )
CynicInLove chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
yay yay yay! he didn't freak out! go jesse! chloe sounds almost like...a Ben. haha. i really think she does..with the food and potty mouth and all.a nd the bluntness too. ahh love it! please update sooN!
Araanaz chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
Hello there! I finally decided to read this. I should have sooner. Anyway, it's an interesting beginning but I think I really started to enjoy it in this new chapter. I mean, at first I wasn't sure I liked Chloe all that much. She seemed to be a bit of a bitch and she kept complaining about everything. Okay, her situation didn't help, being exhausted and all... Anyway, I liked her better in this chapter. She was lighter and funnier. And I like her bluntness. As for Jesse, he seems like a really nice guy. Poor him, followed by tits! lol! Love the nicknames of tits and hips. Nice duo! It's going to be fun to see Jesse overcome his shyness... I like Jacko, Danny is a bit annoying but I can live with that and I'm wondering how old is Yvette. Keith Hedger and Hugh Blackman... lol! Oh, and I'd like to know a bit more about how the characters look like. We know mostly about Jesse and Chloe, and Billy (!) but what about the others? Anyway, keep up the good work. You're fantastic!
RJ LeCouteur chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
yay! i like nagging! i love the first sparks between them. chloe is the bomb, baby. and jesse is really hot, especially for a fictional character.
keep em coming! i love your new baby, could end up being my fave...but will take a lot to beat Hailey and Ben!
aee chapter 5 . 4/27/2004
its great to find stories set in australia expecially when i am a nsw girl myself. the glossary really ammuses me :)
MCM315 chapter 5 . 4/27/2004
I can't keep up with you! I also can't wait until Chloe and Jesse meet. :) I don't even have to say 'update soon', do I?
bagelmoo chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
Good lord woman, I have yet to figure out how you spit these chapters out so quickly. What's a dingo?
SweetDreams chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
OMG! Jesse's a virgin! For some reason that makes me ecstatic...I dunno why. Actually I do...I can't remember the last time I've read a good story where the guy is one. Your story's very different. I love it.
CynicInLove chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
she finally arrives! yeah..i thought the names would be in the script. stupid jess didnt read it. haha. now he's paying for it! i love danny! he's absolutely hilarious! to me anyways. :D please update soON!
RJ LeCouteur chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
imagine Jesse and Ben, all living in a house together. and caleb. thats the fantasy getting fuelled by this little baby...
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »