Reviews for Mirrabooka
Midnight Owl chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
LoL, this one's very different from your other stories... i don't think you've ever written a male virgin. haha. anyways, this sounds funny. i'm just heading off to read more... i might not get through it all right now bt i'll finish today. promise.
G chapter 4 . 4/24/2004
Talk about exfoaliant. I have only every used solvol to wash paint, and stuff off my hands! I can't even imagine washing my body with it.
CynicInLove chapter 4 . 4/24/2004
the location is final! ur not mentioning chloe's name on purpose. lol..suspense. but the script that they gave to jess..wouldnt it have the actors/actresses names on the front or somehwere? im curious about that part. so...when are they finally going to arrive? the whole movie people..maye next chapter? haha... update sooN!
MCM315 chapter 4 . 4/24/2004
This is getting interesting...
I look forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work (and fast updates!)
RJ LeCouteur chapter 4 . 4/24/2004
This story is going to be bloody brilliant, i think/hope. not that it isnt already, but the real fun'll start when she arrives, of course.
Night Lily chapter 4 . 4/23/2004
Cool start. I can't wait until Jesse and chole meet. That'll be amusing.
Good update on Savanah also.
Night Lily
Typesour chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
Ooh, I like Chloe! She's fun! That whole Keith Hedger thing is hilarious to me! hehe! I can't wait until she gets to Jesse. This story is awesome!
bagelmoo chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
Hahaha, I like the Keith Hedger and Hugh Blackman thing. Of course the location is gonna be Jesse's station, right? ) More please!
CynicInLove chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
hehe...so its FINAL! yay..and we finally get a glimpse at the famous chloe. smokes like a chimney? drinks like a fish? lol. laughing compariesion. i've heard about the chimney one before but never the fish one. lol. its building up. please udpate soON!
RJ LeCouteur chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
Fun - I like Chloe. Good to see the UK didn't knock all the Aussie out of her. Now I wonder who'll she'll fall in love with when she gets to Australia...
MCM315 chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
Wow, Chloe sounds like a feisty one. lol. I can't wait to see her on the farm. I just have to say that you develop your characters wonderfully. Great job! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
RJ LeCouteur chapter 2 . 4/21/2004
Thanks for the dedication. I feel loved again. It's a blatant attempt to get me to keep reviewing your stuff, I know :P But I like this one, so its ok. It's grounded in a strange sort of reality, despite the fact that a movie star's gonna turn up, so its kinda cool. Screw your English assignment, keep writing!
shadowleaf chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
hm...the plot thickens...drought, probable loss of station...nice buildup
Dream and Write chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
Well done. I like the character interaction. This is very well done. I’d like to invite you to a writing forum. I hope you enjoy the community and share some of your interesting works.
Celestial Apparition chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
I like it! please continue!
~*Much Love*~