Reviews for Mirrabooka
CynicInLove chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
ur going to post the movie there arnt u? hehe..they cant even imagine. if only jess hadnt closed that tv that time he would have heard it. anyways..great story so far! please update soON!
Lemonhead754 chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
mmhmm if they only knew...
ugh i don't want to work. nope. i hope it's exciting tonight, but seeing how it's going to be a tuesday night, i doubt i'll be getting any old lady's buying nipple tassles again. (i work at spencer gifts...it's a novelty store i guess) oh well. one more hour. gr
update soon
Lemonhead754 chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
haha i like this story so far. yeah...it's a good thing that you put be little translator thing at the bottom because otherwise, i'd be completely lost
MCM315 chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
Another good chapter! I look forward to more :) I kind of get the whole 'cowboy' vibe from this story and cowboys are the ultimate romance fantasy (at least for me). Jess sounds like my type. LOL. Can't wait to 'meet' Chloe. Keep up the good work!
shadowleaf chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
don't worry about the aussie slang, i could pick up the majority of it but thanks for the little glossary!
RJ LeCouteur chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
I'm a fan of this one! Love all the typical Aussie stuff. I know that although you're a city girl, you're a bogan at heart, so you'l be having fun with this one:)
Typesour chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Ooh, I love the language. That's just plain fun! Sounds like a good story so far, so I hope you update soon!
CynicInLove chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
story is pretty good. u cant tell really just from this chapter but im gonna hang on. ull probably have hundreds hanging on soon enough though. please update sooN!
MCM315 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
This sounds good, so far. Thanks for the help at the end. A lot of the words I didn't know, but the definitions helped. I look forward to more!
heatherdawn588 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Sounds awesome so far, me being an American that's always wanted to visit the Australian outback, it's a new type of haven, haha! Am looking forward to what's to come... and will hopefully be able to finally start reviewing faithfully once again! And I think I could get use to the language... only makes it more interesting really!
pentara chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
aussie! aussie! aussie!
oi! oi! oi!
love it, simply as a fellow australian - despite being a city girl ;)
bagelmoo chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
This story is hilarious; I laughed pretty hard even though I didn't understand half the language. And you picked two of my favorite boys' names: Jesse and Danny. Can't wait to meet Chloe!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7