Reviews for Lackadaisical and Humorless
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Silly, your review makes it seem like you don't think you're smart. Anyway, this if full of wisdome and splendor. You, without a doubt, have an amazing gift for words.
XOXO
Hawke
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Beautiful, yet again. I love the vocabulary lesson you make this, but at the same time it fits perfectly. You are brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
*is guilty* sorry I haven't reviewed in ages...
Wow. you lost me quite a while back... *_* i prefer your original style of writing, easier to understand. Maybe if i look at it for a long time, i'll get it.
maybe :P
Anyway, from what i can understand, it's very very good.
Karasu
Mr. Moonsong chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Great job! Keep on going.
dawningfear chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Though I shouldn't compare, this is much better than the your other piece I reviewed. Much better. I quite like the second and third last lines, along with the entire second and fourth last stanzas. A solid piece. The only stanza I wasn't overly fond of was the Steinbeck reference. Though I think I can understand why you put it there, I also think the piece would be stronger without it. Though like I said before, this is a really solid piece (grapes included). Keep on.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
wow, what a title :O:)
HiddenFlame42 chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Wow, very nice! I especially liked the last 3 lines! :)
shugaplumhuni chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Wow. That is really beautiful, you've got a real talent there keep it up.
freethephoenix chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Wow. This is amazing. My brain is happy. So are my eyes, and even my fingers while I type this review. I like the structure, and all of the images... 'Colloquial fury and the rebukes of the Wise' such wonderful phrasing. :)
Sara Bickley chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Golly, I already thought you sounded smart. This is a good one, regardless.
RellaRock chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
hey, sounds pretty smart to me :)
JohnnyGodfather chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Your entry is a marvalous Masterpiece of masterful mastery.
If I could choose between having all the wonders of the world suddenly reavealed before my eyes, and reading one sentence of this entry, I would hesitate, and then choose this entry.
Your work is beautiful, and gives reason for the light to shine if only to see it.
To celebrate this entry, I will be fasting throughout monday and most of tuesday.
R&R my entries! Peace!
vturnip chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Brillant.
A Girl in Denial chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Wow! Great words. I guess I need to write a poem or two by now, don't I? I really liked this. I think you found the balance between a nice vocabulary and using writing to brag about passing the PSAT. :P Nice job. Write on!
agid
Ryan Patrick Bailey chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Gah! You have done it! You have created a full-on masterpiece. I believe this to be your greatest piece of poetry yet written. The way it flows and sounds so creative is beyond me. I really enjoyed your diction the most. "Colloquial fury and the rebukes of the Wise,
Compared to mine own inequities are lies,
I fade away into myself today," was an excellent stanza. Great work, Matt.