Reviews for Prometheus, Light My Fire
Seretei chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is a very cute story. I enjoyed it and it made me smile.
PQ chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
wow these are the types of people I would love to hear more about. I want to know about their fights and making up. I want to see them fall deeper in love everyday. They amaze me in that way. Great Job.. Tab
Lorenz S chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Whoa! Is it really possible to make a straight guy become gay just like that? It's hard to say, but I seriously think this is one good piece. Two thumbs up!
The Falconer chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I like it. Only one thing bothered me:

I thought Alex's quick acceptance of his homosexuality was not really believable, especially since he never mentioned suppressed feelings or urgings in his opening monologue. He did talk about being dissatisfied with his past hetero relationships, but maybe he had not encountered the right woman yet? Surely there are women able to have an intelligent conversation with him?

And then he kisses Locke and "it was like meeting a new friend." That's a lot for a kiss to account for. The only conversation Alex had with Locked was not exactly intellectual...more like small talk.

Sorry, I've a feeling I am not exactly coherent in this review. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this story would be much better if it were longer: you could get into Alex's feelings and personality some more and I would be an insanely happy reader!
M L chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
aw. it's so adorable. The ending is kind of unrealistic. I don't who's going to be that comfortable after such a surprise let alone have anything articulate to say. I really like it otherwise. -grins-
Callipygian chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Man...I love this story. It's so realisticly adorable...I was entertained through all of it for various reasons. The ending was really perfect, maybe that's why you thought it wasn't good. But i liked it, we need happy endings.
Stefen chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
That was really cute! I love it! Somewhat unlikely, but it's still cute! I love fluff!
Val Mora chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Aw... *huggles plushie* That's so cute! I don't know if you meant to make some sort of pun with Locke's last name (Locke was the name of a philosopher who believed that people were innately good, I think - yeah, Hobbes was the one who thought they were innately evil, right), but I like it. _ Funess! *huggles plushie some more*
NotEnough chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Happy ending! Yay!
I really have nothing constructive to say but it's just, well, i've just finished reading it, and it's so, so very good and i figured that i should TELL you how much i liked it.
So yes, i hope from my blabbering you get that i loved it.
XD.
D Ryu chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
‘pretty, perfumed things’… You know, I’ll never get why people put on those things… sometimes that stuff drives animals away! -;
Paragraph 8, ‘the steel *door knob*, he hesitated’. The highlighted word should be: doorknob. I forgot what rule that says why but I just know. -;
Paragraph 12, ‘attention from *to* many’. You know the mistake; I don’t need to point out the correction.
Paragraph 46… at least I think it’s 46. That bit that says: ‘other person moved to *hid* neck, nipping and licking’. That one was obvious even though it caused my brain to jam up and stop working for a minute.
Paragraph 32, from bottom up… again it’s only a ‘I think’ (Cause I have a suspicion I lost count), ‘desk, *me* marveled at’. I’m not even sure if it’s wrong but it made me reread it three times so I just point it out in case you know what’s wrong with it.
[Swirly eyes] I’m so dizzy I forgot what I had in mind about your fic in the first place. I guess if I ever remember what it is, I’ll just email you.
Philip Ellis chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Who'da thought that you could mix Greek myth with office romance? I liked the way you managed to weave that into your story, giving it a more classical feel - after all, the Ancient Greeks were the ones who started the whole gay thing, werent they? Nice one.
Tiane chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Sweet! -Oi, this isn't going to be a simple one-shot only, is it? Think of the vast vistas of opportunity opening up! Imagine, the next day might find Alex recanting on his earlier impulse- he strikes one as a methodical chap whose sudden discovered yearning for Daniel Locke deserves more exploration. *grins* Or else maybe it's just me.