Reviews for The Powers That Be
R.A. Sears chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
I'm reviewing, but the dealine's long past. Anywho... I liked Joel's speech.
R.A. Sears chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
Here's another.. do a typo check!
R.A. Sears chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
You've already got it done, so input doesn't matter so much and isn't super critical. But anyway... me likes!
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Nice start. Low on last names, eh? . ?cxc427835 Go there if you need last names. I find it to be quite useful.
YeuxBrillants chapter 5 . 4/29/2004
good ending. joel's profession of love sounded too good to be spur of the moment, but it was really great. i liked it a lot. i'm submitting my edited chapters of my story tonight if you want to check that. it's from rissa's pov. write some more stuff for me to read! :-)
CW-nerd-12 chapter 5 . 4/27/2004
Yay! sap!
CW-nerd-12 chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Aw, poor baby can't get any reviews :( Ha. Nice climax.
YeuxBrillants chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
it's a little reminiscent of Footloose, but you write it well and believably. your dialogue makes the characters realistic. good job! i'm eager to hear what's next.
CW-nerd-12 chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
Hrmf... Good use of background building, there. You might wanna tie in some of that info earlier on in the story, but, yeah. Whenever I hafta get something inby a deadline, I just lower my standards...
CW-nerd-12 chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
This is a good chapter. If i'd suggest anything, I'd suggest putting in some background about Rebecca and Joel. How'd they meet, fall in love, etc., etc.
You hafta go and get Epidemic's album, it's awesome. I'm glad to hear that SOMEBODY actually recognised some of the other bands I listen to!
CW-nerd-12 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
hm... This is a neat start. This would make a very neat story. Are you going to put it in story format, or just keep it as a play? Whatever you do, this is good, I wanna read more!