Reviews for The Beginning
Dust Cloud chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That was really sweet! Only you could make something like that so interesting and cute. Great work!

Wow...I'm growing to love ALL your work. It's just so GOOD! You're writing style just makes any subject intersting. Although you're probably used to comments like that, right? _
Respect Is Sexy chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
This just inspired me to write my own "how I started writing" story. It's going to be rather different, though. It's going to focus on THE BIN. You'll understand once I post it. I am so jealous, your writing history is much more interesting than mine. Hmph... :-P Nice story, very interesting, etc. I need to go follow that inspiration now lol sorry to cut this short.
andrea chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Aw! You shouldn't be embarrassed by this. It's so good. I wish I could write!
andrea chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Aw! You shouldn't be embarrassed by this. It's so good. I wish I could write!
Sada chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
awesome!
Arzachel chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
This is cool. But it's not like an essay, it's like a story.
DaybreakStorms08 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I like this. I love the way you write, and I'm glad you've told us how it all evolved. I admire the fact that you posted this, even though you were having doubts. I have many pieces of writing, but I never post anything. More power to ya!
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
THis was great. I fully look forward to one day seeing your name in print, at a book store. Except I probably won't know that it's you since I doubt that you will use the name pixy-dizzy as your acronym... You always compliment my vocabulary, but your vocab is awesome as well. You wrote the story with vivid descriptions and really brught it to life. My pixy keychain is proud of her namesake. Nice work.
Admiral Rupert chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Well, cut all that stuff before fourth grade, and that's pretty much how it was for me. I started writing in fourth grade, but I'd been reading for as long as I could remember.
This is an interesting narrative, and don't feel ashamed about it - I LOVE reading about how other writers started writing. I'd write my own such essay, but it'd be kinda boring.
I'd really like to read some of your fiction; if I manage to find the time, I promise I will.
fire byrd dancer chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Very awsome Jules!(we know I can't spell) You have a really good memory and I can tell that, just like your teacher realized, you were born a writer. You couldn't always spell but you were a writer. Thats cool!
Kiyume chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
That was real and hard-core. *BIG APPLAUSE* Now, not only do we know how you found the magic of becoming an author, but we can enjoy the fruits of your becoming an author. Congrats on writing this sweet little piece. And I don't think you've lost your sanity. In fact I'm amazed at your memory span. I can't remember a thing from preschool, and it's most likely i'm way younger than you. I hope you write more like this, because it was touching and i liked the little short excerpts from your writing. it was even humorous, something hard to achieve in memoirs! Bravo!