Reviews for Blood
rainbowskye chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
That was sad but also beautiful. Dying of literally a broken heart, what an interesting idea. Then the way that the narrator changes and all for his lost love. In my mind they were reunited.
Izumo Mayasuzi chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Izumo here (from DeviantArt, in case you forgot). I just wanna tell you this was a really sad story. :'( Poor him...
Umi-no-tamashi chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
...wow thats all i got to say wow...i like it ur an amazing writer ive read some of ur ather storys on ur web sight and on fanfiction...i really enjoy them good work and keep writing!
bless it be
Umi No Tamashi
Sperranza chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Much sadness! There is never a shortage of emotion in your fics. I have to say it, my favorites of your works are usually the first-person ones - they are always uber-angsty. I wish I could carry that off so well.
You can pack so much feeling into such a short piece. I like being able to read one in the few minutes I get to sit down. I always look forward to when you have something new posted. _
Thanx for reviewing Down & Out. If you get into my Otherside series, I might continue it, but I got lazy because I've been working on it for ages and I wanted to do something else. So if you have the patience for it, a new opinion on it would be great. ::pats Jack's head and gives him a banana:: _~
~M
slashysecrets chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
hm... weird. very weird. I like it!