Reviews for Little Barbie Doll Girl
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
That's a GREAT idea for a poem! Barbies make people jealous, but for what...? This gives the readers pity for the Barbies of the world (especially cuz some people call me "Barbie" for a nickname... o.O!) Lol but anyways- great idea- very well written!
Becbet chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Oh... I like this. It has a creepy-old-pedophile-homicidal-guy feel to it. At the end anyway. At the beginning it seemed more...erm...I can't think of the word...disdainful, maybe, or as if the narrator's being sarcastic. I like the idea behind it at any rate. 'Tis uber-spiffy.
marsbar960 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
a very unique poem... although i'm afraid i do have a question: is this poem told from the point of view of a mother who is comparing her daughter to a barbie doll or from the point of viw of a little girl who owns the doll? the lines "To own you, to use you, I'll play with you" kind of threw me off. well if i could have the 411, then that would be fantastic. please and thanking you in advance!
JDO chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Loved this. If ever there was more a perfect person in this world Barbie would be it.. I expected you to break out into Aqua's - Babie Girl song.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
wow, it was abit odd, but strangely good and unique. Very nice, reminds me of those lil' kids playing with their dolls, eerie... GReat job!
Never the same