Reviews for What I Want in a Guy
urjellingcauseimevil chapter 11 . 6/6/2007
Zane. he rocks. and make IT HAPPEN. UPDATE U FOOL. its been like a year. im dying here!
Meg Wren chapter 9 . 6/1/2007
huney, just wondering, are you from the South?
Allison Smith chapter 11 . 5/30/2007
Seriously? she's with ZAC? no. they don't fit together. it's too weird. like... I don't know. just kind of like they have better chemistry as friends than as boyfriend and girlfriend.

ZANE... now there's a man who's sexiness should be illegal. m. and if you don't give him to Sunny...well that's a shame, but I'D take him. hehe.
givelifeyurall chapter 11 . 5/29/2007
i vote...zane only because it seems like christiana and zac have something going on, i mean who gets that mad at someone over a little thing. zac and sunny...seem off in personality too, but they still are really cute together
mgviangradof2008 chapter 10 . 5/25/2007
wow, this is such a great story! And I vote for Zane!
velle chapter 11 . 5/20/2007
Hi! I just came across your story and read it right from the very start to your latest updated chapter! Haha. Can't say it wasn't enjoyable reading it for that whole...what, three-four hours? :p Anyhows, I like ZANE! Although Zac would fit Sunny more in terms of that whole college boyfriend age, I still prefer Zane. :] Well, love the story on the whole with its twists and turns of plot!
Limera chapter 11 . 5/17/2007
ZANE ZANE ZANE!

haha...NOT ZACH..

but what does zane stand for?
readaholic chapter 11 . 5/13/2007
amzing story! Hope you continue it! ]
ohmigosh chapter 11 . 5/6/2007
Love it
SkateForLife chapter 11 . 5/3/2007
Wow, Christiana is REALLY annoying haha. But yeah, good story, hope you update soon!
WistfulRequiem chapter 11 . 4/30/2007
I like this story, and can't help but vote for Zane. )
kiralila chapter 11 . 4/27/2007
update! can we vote more than once?

i don't know... about who anymore. i mean now that she's girlfriend of zac, she seems really happy and doesn't comment on zane anymore... but does she really not feel attracted to him?

that's hard to say...

i know that you have a fav b/t the 2. u might not want to say but it's impossible to not have one. trust me i've tried.

i hope you don't hurt on too much! continue! update!
kiralila chapter 9 . 4/27/2007
i can't believe that more people vote for zane! i am definitely for zac and sunny. i mean he knows her better and i think that he can prove her wrong about that dark and mysterious theory of hers. definitely. and the age difference is less. i mean i guess u could get zane with kristen, but that might be awkward...

sorry that i'm too lazy to log in.

i love this story. no wonder u have so many reviews. you seriously deserve them. keep up the good work!
kiralila chapter 6 . 4/27/2007
you know i would feel so bad for Zac if the reviews decided that Zane should win.

i love this story. i mean i also like the dark and mysterious look, but i mean it would mostly depend on personality. i would go out with a typical blue eye blond hair guy if he's nice and funny. can't be ugly of course ;)
andsomecallitlove chapter 11 . 4/23/2007
omgosh i choose zac! hes sucha cutie! with a temper but a sweet little cutiee!
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »