Reviews for What I Want in a Guy
jamana chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
I love it, please keep going!
Zane3 chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
You're not continuing the story.

But I would still like to say:

ZANE is better than Zac!
Fang's Wifey chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
This story is okay so far. I'm kind of surprised it has so many reviews! No offense, but it's definitely not the best I've read, the chapters are pretty short, the descriptions are sparse, and we really don't know a whole lot about any of the characters... of course, I'm only on chapter 3, so we'll see.

One thing that I just had to review about-please, PLEASE, do NOT put A/Ns in the middle of the story, especially not in the middle of a sentence. It's unprofessional, breaks the flow/fourth wall, and just doesn't work. Please, if you need to say something, say it in the beginning or the end of the chapter, not the middle.

Aside from that, no huge complaints. I'll keep reading.
RitaHouston chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
luv this i cant well im sure we cant wait for the next chapter
ForeverInfinity chapter 11 . 5/30/2010
I love it. I simply love it.

-ForeverInfinity
same ee chapter 11 . 5/30/2010
vote for zane!
Francine Brown chapter 11 . 5/23/2010
please please update! this is so good and i have to know what happens next!

~Francine Brown
dipintheriverstyx chapter 11 . 5/19/2010
I vote for Zane!

ZANE-(-_-)-
thepunchline chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
OMG

i love this story!

zac is the sweetest thing ever.

i hope you update soon like now would be could D
snarkingsuperheroes chapter 11 . 3/25/2010
hey, I love your story (it really is one of the few good ones on here) and I was wondering if you ever planned on finishing it? I know it's been like 4 years since you last updated, but still gotta ask.
redlove chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
i am sorry to say but this story is very boring... you should try improving your skills .i am sure you will be able to write better then..but seriously this story sucks...
Dwindling Fire chapter 11 . 2/22/2010
ZAC! although he has a wierd temper problem :L or zane. jeez woman you make it hard to choose!
Dwindling Fire chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
naww, u cant crush zacs heart! thats just mean :(
Dwindling Fire chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
naww, but i love zac too! but zane :L
Dwindling Fire chapter 6 . 2/22/2010