Reviews for What I Want in a Guy
lonelytourist chapter 8 . 5/3/2005
i love your story! your evil for leaving it like that lol jk anyways i totally vote for Zane i love the badboy types and he seems really hott lol please update ASAP!
Estelle chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Can I just ask if this story is continuing? Because the last time a Chapter was posted was two months ago. I have no idea what the rate of updates is so that's why I'm asking. A simple Memo saying "Yeah I'm still going I'll post soon" will suffice. The story was going well, and I hope it is continuing.-Estelle
Alison Ashley chapter 8 . 4/29/2005
That is a fantastic story! Please write more soon. When Sunny ends up with whoever, the other brother should end up with someone equally as fantastic. I hope there isn't too much or too many chapters that just contain jealousy between Zac and Zane. Keep on writing more and uploading SOON!

AA
persephone's sketchbook chapter 8 . 4/24/2005
Hello. I was referred to you by Brooke ORiley who I was referred to by birdytamel...Ok, anyway. The point is that I've been reading on fictionpress all day.

Now that I got that off my...umm...chest, I hope you update soon and I love your story. Which. Guy. To. Chose. Personally, I like Zane, but who am I to decide? ::grin::
Bunhead chapter 8 . 4/24/2005
Love your story! I don't think I could vote for one brother or the other; although if i had to I would pick Zane even though that makes me feel bad for Zac but with that Chastity stunt we can't really trust can we? And Zane seems a lot more mature:( Inner turmoil over difficult choices just kills me. So in conclusion I think that Zane gets my vote besides who can resist a bad boy? Anyway Absolutely love your story! Update! Update! Update!
Eliwood of Pharae chapter 8 . 4/24/2005
well this is fun. you have a knack for cliff hangers. as for your poll, umm..., i guess i have to say zane. anyway, updates are nice, but i must be off now.(bows and exits)
gum is yum chapter 8 . 4/24/2005
This is a cute story so far, but I dunno... the characters don't seem all that realistic. But whatever! It's just a story! And a good one at that. I vote for Zac! I'm totally and completely rooting for him! Woo! LoL
RosyChic chapter 8 . 4/24/2005
I love your story! I have you admit you got me believing that Zac was already going to confess undying love so early on. Hehehe... Anyway, I like Zac! He's cute and so American. The typical pretty boy. And he seems to have that immediate spark with Sunny even during the first scene her appeared in. But Zane is cool, too. Maybe I just like Zac better for Sunny right now because there hasn't really been much Zane-Sunny interaction.

Anyway, I vote for Zac... For now at least! Can I change my vote later, if ever?

As for the rest of the story... Hmm, I like the Donahues. They seem cool. The entire family, I mean.

Keep up the good work! So far your one of the good writers I've come across. I didn't encounter noticable typos which is a plus! I'm linking this... :) And I'll add you to my favorite authors, too. Godbless for now!
Cole aka LeaCharmedOne chapter 8 . 4/22/2005
Hey Love the story I vote for zane but make zac fall for sunny's good friend aka maybe a girl named Nicole? or someone that is like sunny but his soulmate plz email me if u want help anytime love Cole
Mostly I just read chapter 8 . 4/20/2005
Wow - such a tough choice - who should she end up with? Hm...I am not sure ... I think Zac (I gota root for the underdog)... for now ...
C. Regeling chapter 8 . 4/19/2005
I dont know who to choose, becaue i like Zac, he seems really cool and everything but then theres Zane, uber-hott bad boy...soo hm...

I love the story so far though, its really cool...and its incredibly funny un some parts, Sunny is cool i love her personality...

Update Soon.

Jorja : )
rock 'n' roll junkie chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
Zane sounds REALLY sexy and hot and yeah. lol, how come I knew when she would go to the bathroom she'd run into him? It was kind of obvious, but I was DEFINITELY looking forward to it. WHOO I guess in other words, more Zane! But I dunno...Zac is really cool too, like he REALLY likes Sunny. Zane is just physically attracted to her, well at the moment. It's a hard choice. They're both really hot! But I don't usually like pretty boys, and Zac is one but he's an actual exception cuz I like him. So hard to decide. Okay I'll just go for undecided.
Dirty Secret chapter 8 . 4/14/2005
I love it! Please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2005
OMG this is what i thinkA) UPDATE!B) Zane sounds like a god m... *drools* don't mind me just the thought of... zane... shirtless...*drools again*

lolkeep going i cann't wait for an update...Frm ...
Calida chapter 8 . 4/2/2005
Wow! I love this story! Zac or Zane...hm. I like Zane, but I like the idea of Zac and Sunny bunches better. So yeah. Can't wait for you to update!
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »