Reviews for What I Want in a Guy
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 7 . 2/27/2005
hurry up and update! argh! i luv zane...and zac. zac's such a sweetie, but zane has that edge...ugh, i cant pick! i'll just have a three-some...lol! anyways, where r u? i hope ur ok; this review had better encouraged u to click the button to update, esp. since i had to click the button to review! UPDATE! ~Sage
bibble chapter 7 . 2/22/2005
would you please update? its been over 3 months! i've reread your story a billion times. i'm waiting! please please update? btw, i adore good charlotte too! you got an autograph? lucky lucky girl. i like zac. for now at least. since you havn't really introduced the interaction between zane and sunny. i know that i've reviewed a while ago, and i said the exact same thing, but i just wanted to tell you to UPDATE! PLEASE!
The Acidic Quill chapter 7 . 2/18/2005
HELLO? Are you still alive? I know writers block is a bitch but you need to continue with this story, i need you to continue with it! Us Aussies ned our 'American' entertainment
Kat chapter 7 . 2/16/2005
Zane
danglove chapter 7 . 2/12/2005
WOah...phwargg..all the guys in here are all so HOT! Woah...the plot is really good and I really like the main character Sunny. It's getting really exciting! Please upsate soon cos I can't wait to read more!
Angelbmo chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
heehee i just read this whole thing in one day i love it! gah no! its a cliffhanger! update update update! o and i vote for Zac even though Zane is oh so sexy ::drool::
not to be sarcastic chapter 7 . 1/27/2005
Oh, ZANE, definitely! Heh! More, please! **gives encouraging cookie**
Faeya chapter 7 . 1/16/2005
mah, coolness, update soon ;D
pixy-dizzy chapter 5 . 1/8/2005
*squeals* Oh, no, I can't decide! Gr...stupid...making me choose between two equally hott, awesome, cool, sweet, hilarious guys. *glare* Lol, kidding.

This is awesome...I love it! Please update soon?
depressed-and-bored chapter 7 . 1/8/2005
UPDATE PLZ. I LOVE IT. PLZ LET ZAC BE WITH SUNNY.
pep-queen chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I really like this story. It's funny and the guys are so great I don't even know who I want her to end with (though I'm currently leaning to Zane). Can't wait to see who you pick.

On the American school front:Most people take SAT's for the first time at the end or middle of junior year but a lot of people take them again at the beginning of senior year. There's a math section and a verbal section with a max of 800 points in each section.

Then there's SAT II's, necessary for the better schools, in a variety of different subjects (you choose which ones you want to take) since there's only one subject it's out of a total of 800 instead of 1600 like the regular SATs

You should know which colleges you're planning on applying to before going to take the test so you can bubble in the school's codes on your exam and have your results mailed directly to the school, but the formal application isn't due until somewhere b/w December to February depending on where you're applying. Results are typically received from March onwards. It's slightly different if you apply early decsion or early action but all of this is probably confusing enough without me getting started on that.

Hope at least some of that helped. Looking forward to reading more.
blackoutroses chapter 7 . 1/3/2005
hey i'm back- i just re-read the whole stroy and i love how it progresses. You really have devloped all the characters and know what's going on with the plot. I'm glad you decided not to let the poll determine the end of the story, because as a writer that is your decision...(*secretly going for Zac*)...where was i, yeah keep writing- i love your work!
FatLouieLover chapter 7 . 1/1/2005
NO! No 53 for Zane. ZAC ALL THE WAY! He gave her a CACTUS. Who can compete with a cactus? Besides, he's super sweet and just asked her out. *swoons* Oh, Zac. Update soon!~Janine
FatLouieLover chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
No! ZAC MUST WIN! Zac!
FatLouieLover chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
*eternal chant* Zac, Zac, Zac, Zac, Zac, Zac, Zac, Zac, ZAC!
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »