Reviews for What I Want in a Guy
KatieLikeLovesYou chapter 7 . 12/4/2004
I really like it! I'm loving Zane, but I gotta vote for Zac. He's so sweet!

Post more soon!
Mass Descent chapter 7 . 12/3/2004
AH i love this. it is so amusing. ouch- brothers. that...sucks. a lot. it's so confusing who i want her to end up with. argh. i like them both! Zane sounds so hot. ah tattoos..piercings. SOLD! except Zac is such a sweetheart. argh...hopefully it will be okay in the end. update!
RDH chapter 7 . 12/2/2004
Why did you just leave a cliffie? The story was finally getting to the good part! Well, now that that's out of my system, let me say that your story is probably one of the best I've found on this site yet. I found this story yesterday and I literally could NOT stop reading it. The only reason I didn't review was becuase I had to do this major research paper and it was due today. You know what? When I first read your summary, I was like, hopefully she'll go for the dangerous dude. But now that I've seen both Zane and Zac, it's so hard to decide which one she should go with( though I'm still sticking with Zane still. Okay, I'll stop writing now. But before I leave, I have only one thing to say: I VOTE FOR ZANE AND UPDATE! (okay so maybe that was 2 things _)
beth chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
omg. how could u leave it like that? i really really hope that she says yes to zac, it took alot of courage forhim to ask her that! please please update soon!
Just-Connie chapter 7 . 11/29/2004
i Love ur story! i want Zane! he sounds more mature and hot! Zac..ehh he's okay.. ZANE ALL THE WAY! and your story rocks! all u have to do now is to UPDATE!
IamEvelynConners chapter 7 . 11/26/2004
*GASP* poor Zac! i'm all for him! somehow i never like the bad guys... only the good ones... its so weird... especially if the bad guy is usually hotter ... lol but thats just me. ZAC!
monkey bones chapter 7 . 11/25/2004
um okay, that's just plain horrible, how could you do that? Oh by the way, ZANE ALL THE WAY. ANd...really! You'd better update soon...
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 7 . 11/24/2004
Wo, totally the dark and dangerous guy.

Um..UPDATE SOON?
Lily Pierce chapter 7 . 11/10/2004
*grins* I love Zac. He's adorable. The cactus thing was priceless, it really was. Zane amused me, too, but I still want her to end up with Zac in the end. *sage nod* Anyway, the chapter was great, and I hope you update soon!
Brittany chapter 7 . 11/10/2004
Wow...good story! I keep switching...back and forth in my mind. Zac, Zane, Zac, Zane. I pulled for Zac at first, but then he got on my nerves at the party. Then I wanted Zane to end up with Sunny. Well...I must admit that 4 years seems like a lot when you're still in your teens, so I'll pull for Zac as long as he gets his act to gether. I think she should fall for Zane and then Zac should work hard to earn her love...then she should realize her true feelings and go back to Zac. Aw...romance.
Streetwise Romantic chapter 7 . 11/9/2004
Hey baby gurl! *grins* damn you for leaving it there, what a pause! meh! well i like it so far and cant wait to read more. write more... o... heheh
Alternative Option chapter 7 . 11/9/2004
...That was cruel...oh so cruel. I like your story! I love the different thoughts. :). Update soon! I vote for ZANE!
rouGe chapter 7 . 11/8/2004
you've got me smiling like a fool here.. I loved thE chapter! Can't decide who I like more-Zane or Zac... Can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon.. I loved the interaction between Zac and Sunny...
EmmaTrelawney chapter 7 . 11/8/2004
hey this is an awesome story! Wow! I love it and most importantly I love ZANE? He sounds so hot! ;o) But maybe because I'm into the whole bad boy concept... anyways I hope you update soon and I seriously don't know who you should put Sunny with yet because we don't know hwo Zane will treat her. Great Job on the story. I usually don't like to read high school love stories cause they seem so fake but this one is kinda realistic so good job. And please don't make them say I love you anytime soon k? I really annoys me...anyways I'll leave you now. I'm babbling too much ... so bye and hope you update soon.
Emma
Hotkitty chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
did i review this?im sure i did, anywayz
MAKE HER GO WITH ZANE PURR LEASE! I DONT LIKE ZAC, ME LOVES ZANE! I have my heart set on this 1 and it'll realli upset me if she goes with zac but if she goes with zane ur going straight into my favourites and i'll read all ur other fics!
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »