Reviews for What I Want in a Guy
shmelly chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
I'd give you one of my usual VERY lengthy reviews if i could but i can't. It;s 2:30 am in the morning and i can barely keep my eyes open.. all i can say is i love it. it's wonderful! D
I am going to just vote for Zane because he's also my type of guy. Tall, muscular, dark hair, dark eyes, and that lovely and extremely hunky mysterious aura. Yikes! D
spacegirl chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
Heya! great chapter. i swear, throughout the whole thing i kept anticipating the time when zane and sunny would meet... but then, you decided to be evil and cut us off from the actual "meeting"... MEANIE! hee hee hee... kidding. i can't wait for the next chapter. i really want to see zane's reaction towards sunny... e! m so excited... cant wait, cant wait, cant wait...:) oh yeah, i read your bio and i wish you good luck on that missionary thing. i hope that you'll be able to raise enough money to go to the philippines. (im from there by the way) its a beautiful country, in my opinion, and i hope that you get to see it! anyway, im rambling... so good luck with everyting! great cliffhanger...:)
a moo chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
wot r u talking about? sunny can't go out with zac.. he's a bit.. i don't no emoish... lol- i'm not that mean. but i like zane beta, cleverer and more manly and a bad boi, and he's good looking rite? wot more could you look for in a guy? is he rich?
ZANE! (even though i like the name zack beta.. yes with a k..)
Morgan Davis chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
ok well my vote goes for zane! i just think it would make it more interesting! but don't let sunny know she feels anything for zac until he proclaims his ever lasting love for her. . . although maybe not as cliche as that!lol well hurry and update soon, or at least sooner then this last time!
lunayeza chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
hallelujah! i thought you had forgotten this story! please update faster next time. hey! no one can beat the cactus! i'm voting for zac! :) anyway, you better update coz i cant wait for dinner. lol.
fei-chan chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
Oh dear... What will happen next? O_O Great job! I think I'm gonna vote for Zane too.
ProlificP chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
Okay imagine that there's a court with one side Zane and one side Zac, there's a thin white line dividing them and I'm standing on tiptoe to balance on it. How does one decide?
I love your story, it's funny and easy to read, addictive, original. The way you've created your characters- they can actually be pinned down, unlike some. You've also just left us with this delicious little cliffhanger and I'm not sure whether I should be infuriated or whimpering and begging for a chapter like a puppy for a bone. What can I say? I want more.
ProlificP chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
Okay, now leaning a little more towards Zac, but definitely still on Zane's side of the court
ProlificP chapter 5 . 11/5/2004
I'll give you a proper review once I get to the end of what you've posted so far. Right about now your amazing writing is making me jump up and down and go ZANA, ZANE, ZANE! So yeah, for now I vote Zane
ellabella chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
you full on tease. you had to stop there didn't you? im a big time Zane supporter. Zane all the way cos he's my kinda guy and i'd find it extremely difficult to say no. say it with me girls "arh!" (translates into a salivating sound). i wouldn't want Sunny to get hurt and Zane wouldn't hurt her...i think...all well. my vote is for Zane! "arh". next chapter is going to be so funny with the little bro's and all that drama. keep it going, i really like this one and i'll check out 'oh captain, my captain' cos you do take a bit long to update...but we love you anyway!
CaSs chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
OMG!why did you stop there?Argh...but pretty good story you have going on there..though i predict its gona get pretty complicated soon huh...hm..i would vote for zac...he so sweet and all..and besides..znae going away to college anyways..and he seems to be so complicated..so anyways...hope u udapte soon.
kazahana chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
Evil cliffy! Hope you'll update soon, can't wait for Sunny & Zane to be introduced to each other. My vote goes to Zane, he's more mature and sexier :D Zac is sweet but his looks are too typical.
Amore Paradise not logged in chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
A cliffy? How very rude and diabolical of you. My vote is Zane. He seems so much better. You can’t have Sunny end up with stereotypical blonde guy! That's not cool. I mean I love Zac, really I do. But...::sigh:: You’re sure she can’t just have them both? Wouldn’t that make things easier? Well update soon. And by soon, I mean a hell of a lot faster than you did for this chapter! ;) Keep up the amazing work! -AP.
btw- I would have logged in but Fictionpress is being the biggest arsehole lately!
CaRoLYeP iTs Me chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
*Yay* another chap...well ive finished this thing as soon as i could and it is so good! **Wishes next chap to be WAY faster!** **big smile**
Carol~~
Shaylee chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
Okay this is how I want to happen, she chooses Zane after a struggle and she thinks he is the love of her life blah blah blah BUT she soons finds out her fantasy wasn't as good as real life and chooses Zac YAY update soon
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »