Reviews for What I Want in a Guy
oceaneyes-2009 chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
Another chapter please please please
sg360girl chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
this story is REALLY good. I love it.. out it up into author alert, hope you update soon... you left this chapter on a cliffhanger... i REALLY wanna see their reactions to each other... I vote for Zane btw, cause I love tongue piercings and he seems so sexy and mysterious, yet caring and all at the same time...
Sadly, they haven't spent that many MOMENTS together... but look how far ahead Zane is when they only met once and didnt even talk? It was that intense... I cant wait until they actually start hanging out...
irishgurl chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
I luv this story so far! LOL! I just cracks me up!
I cant decide who i want Sunny to be with more between zac and zane but either way the story is ganna ba awsome!
Please update soon!
JemG chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
Evil, evil, evil. But it does make the next chapter even better. I mean, it had better. Anyway, I really like this story. Very cute, and clearly written. I like your descriptions. They're good. Anyway, keep it up and update soon!
Airirea chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
This is a great story. It is funny and touching. It is a bit cliché the way Sunny and Zac meet... I mean the tutor things. But, other than that.. the way they are friendly with each other and such is definitely refreshing.
And I think I'd prefer Zac way... better than Zane. Why? I don't know. I just do. I rarely know why I do things nowadays.
BUT, I think you should make your own decision on which one of the guy you are going to pair off - or whatever, with Sunny. It is your story. And this poll thing. Some readers might not be satisfied you know. If it is purely on your decision.. Now every readers will definitely be satisfied. Because it is your story. You make the decision.
That's just a suggestion. It is your story. It is up to you what you do with it.
But, anyway... yeah I go for Zac
ac chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
This story is pretty interesting but it doesn't really stand out amongst the many good fanfiction here. But still, I would really like to see how you'd continue this story.
Voting for Zac by the way.
BoredomKills0620 chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
Alright!A cool story!I like this a lot & I can't wait until the next chappie!The !Zane sounds smexy(so majorly sexy)!Good Knight,he sounds... well anyway about the votes...
I was wondering since you said a vote per chapter if I could have 7 votes?If not,that's give me a vote for so give Zac 2 votes(I was rooting for him before we saw more of Zane) & Zane 5 !I'll see you next update(hopefully soon*NUDGENUDGEWINKWINK*).
God Bless,
Chelsea aka Sophomore .
CMMlover chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
wal neway i reviewed b4 but i dont think it posted. neway,
zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac zac
does that count as 135 (i think in my last post my calculations were wrong) votes for zac? he is so cute and charming.
Jessica Renee chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
I really like this. Zac gets my vote!
babixbunny chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
zac
babixbunny chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
zac
k chapter 6 . 11/4/2004
i want zac!
Lily Pierce chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
Saving it as HTML doesn't work anymore. You just have to save it as Word and upload it... It won't have Italics or anything but it'll at least be there normally.
Jenny chapter 7 . 11/4/2004