Reviews for What I Want in a Guy
Hotkitty chapter 6 . 11/3/2004
COOLIES! ME LIKES!" update soon! i vote ZANE! lolz, wen r they gunna actualli meet? im realli curious now! UPDATE SOON PLZ! THIS FIC ROX! So man hott guys...drools lolz
makethedeathcountxx chapter 6 . 10/23/2004
v. good continue. i heart zane
Storywriter10791 chapter 6 . 10/16/2004
THis is great! Plase, update this as soon as possible!
Lily Pierce chapter 6 . 10/13/2004
Right now I'm voting for Zac and Sunny, just because he's so cute... Plus Zane and Sunny haven't officially met, so I don't know what they'll be like together yet. I can see where Sunny's going in a Mary Sue-ish direction now, but get her back to being sarcastic and witty and you'll be good. _ This story's great- please update soon!
Lily Pierce chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
*bursts out laughing* I love Sunny! She's hilarious... I rarely like female characters, so that's saying something right there. And I adore Zac, too... I really hope he and Sunny get together, but of course I don't really know much about Zane so I can't say for sure yet... Well, I'll read the next three chapters and then I'll have to wait for the seventh, like everyone else... Update soon!
spacegirl chapter 6 . 9/29/2004
man, i love your story! sunny is so cool! and zane is so fine...yum...;) too bad he wasn't in this chapter... i want him to be with sunny! he seems much more mature than zac. i like zac and all but i don't think that he's on the same level as sunny... but that's just my opinion:) its your story after all! anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
vociferous chapter 6 . 9/20/2004
i love it!it's well-written without seeming overly-cheesy or plain 's really good!
My Works 87 chapter 6 . 9/19/2004
Aw, fun story. And I love that you don't rush things. ALthough I would ALSO love it if you updated puhpuh-puh-please?
Masavi chapter 6 . 9/14/2004
I LUVE this story! I wanna vote, but I can't do that right now because I don't KNOW Zane! LOL, well, please, please, please hurry up with school! Anyway, I luve, luve, luve it.
lalacc90 chapter 6 . 9/12/2004
this story is interesting, update faster please
Nobody chapter 6 . 9/3/2004
AH!CXE ZANE! GO ZANE! AH!
ellabella chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
you have to update really soon. im dying here! i'm so addicted, i need more...oh, and i think Zane all the way. i have thing for guys like him. m, m, M!
romanticidiot chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
Heyness! I actually managed to stay online long enough to read this! Go me! D But I'm glad I did, 'cos this is really good! I actually took notes so that I could leave a decent review, can you believe it P Gosh, I'm sad. Anyway, here are my points :
A) I love that phone conversation with the colour things, that was so groovy!
B) I know you're Australian, so how come you decided to set it in America? That's gotta be hard to figure out everything when it's so different *shudders* You've gotta be good to do that
C) Ugh, I SO sympathise with the awful time Sunny had at that party! I hate them, i really do...
D) My vote is for Zac, but I like him 'cos he's the 'good guy', but I really think you should write it for whatever guy YOU want, because you seem to be leaning towards Zane. But it'll be great either way!
E) Do you know, some of our reviewers are the same? Isn't that crazy?
F) Interesting torture method, I have to say, with Ray Ray (sorry, I forgot her full name)
G) Hey! Don't pay out Romantic sap! It's great! I love romantic sap!
H) I can kind of see you (at least, the feeling I get from you) in Sunny; is she kind of based on you?
I) I had more to say, but I've forgotten it all now ( Oh well.
J) I really enjoyed this, please update soon!
K) Thanks so much for reviewing Senorita!
Okay, well, I've babbled for 11 points, so I think I'm going to shut up now.
Great story!
Lizzy :D
tickledblue chapter 6 . 8/18/2004
aw...i love this story! i can't wait for zane and sunny to meet again.
Kendra-S chapter 6 . 8/12/2004