Reviews for What I Want in a Guy
kiwiwatermelon chapter 6 . 7/14/2004
AWESOME STORY! I can't wait till Zane and Sunny meet. It's going to be an interesting. Lol, Zane is exactly like my dream boy. Seriously, the way you described him, is EXACTLY how I want a guy. I mean, he even has a tongue ring and a bike! I can't resist bad boys _~! I wanted to vote for Zane. Just to let you know. Oh also, I just wanted to say that I love how you make the chapters long. It makes it more fun to read...atleast for me! Cya next chapter... I think.
rosiedreamer chapter 6 . 7/14/2004
I say Zacy boy! Whoo-hoo!
neecoal924 chapter 6 . 7/14/2004
oh wow ur story is grreat i didnt wanna read it cuz it was only 5 chaps wen i saw it but den i was like o wat da heck nd so i found it nd it was updated nd awsome! i loove it i love zac too which is y i want sunny 2 b with zane cuz den id b sad if zac was taken so u can add a vote 2 zane ok toodles!
pandapotato chapter 6 . 7/14/2004
hey! great chapter...:) . I like Sunny and Zac's interaction...I'd have to vote for him for right now cus i haven't seen enough of Zane!
Can't wait to see where this goes. OH! And if you want to mention a good town with a mall, go with Puyallup! :). Its Southeast of Seattle, east of Tacoma. Its a nice moderate sized town with a mall and enough to do and a bigger high school. (Its pronounced Pew-all-up)
Anyhow, can't wait for another update! :) Great job!
SassyGrl chapter 6 . 7/14/2004
*gasp* Oh my gosh, could this be? An UPDATE for the story at last! *cheers frantically* YAY, do you know how MUCH I have been dying in suspense waiting for you to update this? Lol, I may be exaggerating it a bit, but you get the point, I am just SO glad to see an update on this fabulous story :) But hey, I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND why it’s taken ya awhile to update and all. NO worries, I totally forgive you, lol _ Just so excited that the long awaited update is finally here!
Anyways, onto the chappie…
AW! What a wonderful chapter! I luved it :) Really, I did! I really liked the way that you described things in this chapter. Like, there was a great amount of detail and I could just really imagine the scenes playing out in my head. And I liked how you really described Zac’s feelings about like how he felt after what he did at the party and how he was trying to go for a “smooth/suave” apology and all! Overall dearest, I think you have lots of writing talent and I just luv how you describe their feelings and emotions! :) So AWESOME job at that! To tell ya the truth, I was really hoping & kinda expecting for ZANE to appear in this and possibly meet Sunny or something but oh well! I’ll just have to wait for the next chapter. OH, I can’t wait for it, by the way! M, Zane and his sexy bod… *drools* ;) hehe OH YEA! And as for your personal reply - *blushes furiously* Aw, I feel real special now! lol I’m glad you enjoy my reviews :)
So yeah, Can’t wait to see what’s gonna happen next! :) OH yeah! I ALMOST forgot. *smacks myself in the head* My vote is for ZANE. I think my votes will always be for Zane now, lol. :)
Mayonne chapter 6 . 7/14/2004
Wow...I like it! Looks like things are going to be one tough love triangle. Can't wait to read more!
:3 ~CC~
Azrathos chapter 6 . 7/12/2004
i vote Zac and Zane...i like them both...im confused now...do whatever u think is right
xillbeyourcupid chapter 6 . 7/2/2004
ahh no no make sure your head DOES NOT EXPLODE...i repeat DOES NOT EXPLODE because then this wonderful story wont be finished _~ lolz! i actually finished the next chapter of Forever My Protector but since i dont have my new comp yet i cant type it out...its longer than all of my other chapters so hopefully worth the wait! i cant wait till the next chapter of your story! )
~StArLiGhtxMaGiC
loveology chapter 6 . 6/27/2004
You can give Zane 6 more points, since you have 6 chapters. 'Cause he's sexy. And I like his name better.
...
The story is cute, update soon. D
Stephixy Bell chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
I absolutly love this story. please write more.
deeniebear chapter 5 . 6/10/2004
hey! chrissy let me kno bout this site. ur stories r really great. but dude..ur KILLING me! how can u do that? it..it. just stops! *growls* hurry up n finish it! lol its really good tho. m zane sounds yum *drools* altho in most typical teenage life dramas the chick ends up with the sensitve types.. DAMN STEREOTYPES! haha should b interesting to c who u choose.. keep up he good work.
luv
me
Triplefudge chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
ZANE ZANE ZANE!
he is so much nicer than Zac and so much hotter ;)
Aurora Dusk chapter 6 . 5/24/2004
hi! i got ur story off a fav. story's list and now ur going on mine!
it's really great and i can't say who i want to end up with Sunny yet..maybe Zane but i like Zac to..i guess ill just have to see what you write next. write now, im leaning towards Zane!
CCS Fic Reader chapter 6 . 5/23/2004
UPDATE SOON!
Rose McFarleen chapter 6 . 5/23/2004
wow. I love your story its great. I like that its not the same old regurgitated "shes all that" story line. Very good. I hope you update soon. (by the way I hope she ends up with Zane).
-'- Rose -,-