Reviews for What I Want in a Guy
MissPennyLockhart chapter 6 . 5/23/2004
rite ok let me explain am english nd fit means really like hot lol coz am frm england so ya nah. lol neway i really hope u update soon coz i luv this story. BTW Zane sounds a lot like the lad i have a crush on in skool thts why he sounds fit lol
jennycraig10 chapter 5 . 5/22/2004
finally read this chapter. so good! my vote goes to Zac!
rolyatrevol chapter 5 . 5/22/2004
ZAC ALL THE WAY! He is so sweet. Of course, what he did at the party wasn't the greatest. Anyway, I just started readin ur story. I've gotta say I'm hooked..so good job. UPDATE SOON. Z-A-C R-O-C-K-S!
JUSTME chapter 6 . 5/22/2004
Hey! This story is awesome! I think Zac is the best. I vote for him! He is just awesome..of course I do like the dark hair, dark skin, blue eye (I like green better), thing going on with Zane. But Zane def. still has my vote. Anyway update soon.
pr chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
ZAC! ehm... good story. ZAC! okay im done.
Faded Soulfire chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Ohh. This is a nice story you got here. Pretty original as well. I defintiely have to admit that I wasn't expecting this to turn out so cool and entertaining. Great story. I wanna read more on this Zane character now.
Avschick33 chapter 6 . 5/22/2004
I have no idea why i changed from zac to zane, but for now i stand by that. i dunno, it may change again, depending on what you do next chapter. anywho hope to see a new chapter soon, before i'm gone. take care!
Marie Rose chapter 5 . 5/22/2004
I love this story and want more of it!
I vote for zac though, I love his character, my perfect guy is what he is! Please keep writing this!
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 6 . 5/22/2004
Hey! Loved the story, excellent. absolutely fantastic! Now is that voting poll thing going on still cause I wanna vote for ZANE, cause he's got a motorbike and i like motorbikes...okay doaky?
By the way, KEEP GOING WITH THE STORY It's bloody brilliant.
alwyn chapter 5 . 5/21/2004
I love this story and I like both Zac and Zane, but my vote would have to go to Zane. Zane-the name is sexy, just like the guy
MandyHubbard chapter 5 . 5/19/2004
hey! I'm totally digging this story...m Zane sounds hot! but Zack's got it too. although i prefer older guys so i'd have to go with Zane...m. lol.
Great scene at the mall with her adn the lingerie! i could totally picture it. i like all the little elements to this story that make it so good. :)
Bravo. Your on my favs list now!
MandyHubbard chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Oh ooh gimme this guy! lol. Hmm, both sound hot.
Good job at setting this chapter up, I'm throughly enjoying the idea of finding out where the story is headed.
Very good dialogue too! Natural! :)
Cant wait to read more...update soon!
Oh yeah, and what part of washington is this? Im from washington too! My stories are always in wshington...hehe. Oh and i like how much older the brother is! whoohhoo!
Slashzilla chapter 5 . 5/19/2004
I vote Zane, all the way! What Zac did to Sunny was just wrong! Your story's mundo fetch, thogh. Keep it up.
wavecutter chapter 5 . 5/18/2004
One vote for Zane! I would say Zac, but he has quite a bit of growing up to do.
Wait. You said one vote per chapter and I just read all five so, two votes for Zac for the first two chapters and three votes for Zane for the last three.
Kaitlyn chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
I pick Zane. I love the story, but I seriously would love it even more if she ended up with him.
Keep up the Good Work.