Reviews for What I Want in a Guy
Master of the Chimps chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
ZANE ZANE ZANE *chants his name while walking around with a banner with his name across it* _ let the story... CONTINUE! May u have a muse to guide u threw another chapter so all may view it and gasp at its greatness! (excuse my weirdness, I am writing a project on the 17th century and I'm trying to get into my role _) now I wish u good fortune and please oh please *goes on knees* UPDATE! (I am not against begging, can u tell? ~_)
SassyGrl chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
This story is so freaking awesome! I love reading this. I am always looking forward to your updates for this! :) Anyways, this chapter is lovely. I OH-SO loved it when Zane felt his breath catch in his throat when he saw Sunny's smile! I was like 'Aww! That's so cute!' I really like Zane now! :) And I loved it when Sunny saw him and then they made eye contact with each other. Oh yeah, I can't wait for them to ACTUALLY MEET each other and see their reactions to each other.
Okay, I think I have made my decision. I officially vote for ZANE! I really want her to be with ZANE because I am already loving him! UPDATE SOON Plz! :)
blackoutroses chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
oh wow, i love this and i vote Zac cause he sounds lie the guy for sunnie-eventhough she doesn't think so!
great great great-update soon :p
princess ali chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
ZANE! w/out doubt! i love ur story. update soon! OHH.. N ZANE!
moment2moment chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
Okay I liked this chappie, but now i'm stuck between zac and zane. zane's too innocent for her. so i'm going to stick with my original idea... she can hook up with zane, but she should end up with Zac. Love it want more of it!
MissPennyLockhart chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
Hey this story is awesome. I think Zane sounds so fit! You should update soon.
I think sunny should end up with Zane!
WO go Zane
lou chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
Reviewing is nice and good!especially when we're asked what we think!
Then definitely i'd say...ZANE ZANE ZANE (does it work if i repeat it a million times?because otherwise i'll send you a whole sheet covered with his name for he seems like my ideal guy...)Please update when you can..I'll keep checking!good luck with the writing!
lou
PS I really don't like Zac, sorry, but he just doesn't seem right even if he's cute and nice but he seems rather suited to be the best friend than to be the boyfriend (well, that's just what I think!)
xillbeyourcupid chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
O! another GREAT chapter! please keep writing...and my vote os for Zac b/c he's the totally opposite of what Sunny wanted in the first place! _
Avschick33 chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
I think i changed my mind...i want her with zane instead. Update soon:D
Whatever-I-Say chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
Sorry about not signing in the other reviews. Anyway another great chapter and another vote to Zane...keep writing.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
Zane! or Zac? hmm, now it's getting even harder. Idk! um, we'll go with Zane for this chapter! yay. write mroe soon
~Mel
BCAndrews chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
Go Zac! Anyways, wow, I'm glad I found this story, it's really good! Write more!
Watch chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
ZANEZANEZANEZANE!
We of the crazy people vote for Zane b/c he is cool.
Plus Zac was a bastard, so that sort of drops him down.
Please write more. I like reading it.
Mackenzie Louise chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
I loved the humor in this. I was cracking up the whole time. Well, she thinks she won't ever see him again...but what she doesn't know won't hurt her. So anyway, now that I see that he was drunk (though that doesn't make things okay)...actually, that doesn't help him too much, though I'm not sure. Anyway, post more soon. Maybe with a few more chapters I can see who I think she should end up with. Post more soon.
a moo chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
ZANE! vote fore ZANE! cos i like bab bois.. on bikes... and zac is just stupid... jks... but ZANE!
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »