Reviews for What I Want in a Guy
jester on the sideline chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
o! U MUST HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Saikoor chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
and i offically vote for ZANE hun you rock!
luv ya!
Saikoor chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
ALRIGHT! go you! hey i totally love your story! yeah! hehe and yesh if you dont keep writing.. be forewarned. and by the way! Zane Rocks!
slashysecrets chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
Aw! I'll give Zane a vote! I like him already, even though I haven't seen much of him. Zac seems a bit more.. confused about life in general. Can't wait for more!
moment2moment chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
Hey! great chappie... changing my vote. I'm so for Zane now. Zac is... well once a party boy always a party boy. shurgs. o well, hope for more soon!
Sophia chapter 4 . 5/10/2004
Wow, i just finished reading the four chapters and i didn't see that coming with Zac...Zane sounds a bit more interesting now. My vote is to Zane. Update soon!
StephiePoo chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
Wow,totally didnt see that coming with he loses some points there. But im voting for Zane anyway. Sunny seems like the type of girl he needs.
Master of the Chimps chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
Oh! Now I vote for Zane! Poor guy, he seems nice! I'm SO glad u updated! Great chapter, keep it up *puts thumbs up in a dorky way* hope u update soon! er... or else?
riley night chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
i love this. you need to update soon.
Slashzilla chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
I vote Zane infinity plus pi! Eat my shorty shorts, Zac! Your story is mundo fetch, and Zane is ubeer mundo fetch! plz R/R some of my crab sticks. lol
jennycraig10 chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
this is a great story. you are such a fantastic writer. by the way i vote for Zac!
Mackenzie Louise chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
Zac certainly was a jerk in this chapter. I think I want her to end up with Zane now...but I'm not sure. Anyway, post more soon.
celebra chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
I vote for Zane!
Good story, keep it up. *g*
Endowment's Seraph chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
I vote Zane. And I can back it up on why.
1) he sounds totally sexy, maybe not the tounge thing, if it was a lip piercing it would be better. Though I do want to make out wish a guy who has a tongue ring. It's on my to do list. "Things to do before I get 30"
2) I've always been a sucker for the mysterious type
3) he's HOTT! wait, I already said that.
and 4) he seems sweet. any guy that's a family guy has my vote. that is if he has a good family, if he has the whole, "abused and neglected" thing going on, oo, *shudder* then he's got my vote too.
write more soon!
~Mel
SassyGrl chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
Omg! I just had to review this and tell you that I really really like this story! It has become one of my favorite ones to read on this site! I just found it today and I read all 4 chapters. This story is really awesome! :) WOW, Zane seems like a really HOTT guy from what you said. :) Whoa, Zac really did seem like the bad boy in this chapter. I didn't see that coming at all. I still like him though! And I am liking Zane too! I REALLY can't wait to read what will happen next so please, PLEASE update soon for us! Oh yeah, and as for the poll, I don't know yet! Sorry, I need to see Zane come into the picture, like you know meet Sunny, and then I'll give ya my vote ;) UPDATE SOON!
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »