Reviews for What I Want in a Guy
Tina465 chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
I have two words to say...UPDATE SOON!
I still vote for Zac..._
jester on the sideline chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
o, please continue this! ill be waiting for the next chapter!
a moo chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
i dunno.. i like da name zac beta but i like badboys... which in this ch seems to be zac... but as zane has only 2 votes.. i'll vote 4 him! mite change tho... nvm...
Avschick33 chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
wow I didn't see that one coming -_-. but I liked the chapter...awesome chappy:P I still want her with Zac -_-:P. Hurry up and update soon:P!
moment2moment chapter 3 . 5/7/2004
hey! i think she should end up with zac but not before dating zane. kinda like, zac sets her up with zane, then realizes just what she means to him. i know i know, it's an overused storyline but hey! it's a goodie! can't wait for chappie 4! w00t!
Alcapacien chapter 3 . 5/4/2004
Thats really good! I luvers it lots! Mary-sue-ish is when the girl has all the guys and is perfect...i don't think this is mary sue-ish at all! I think she should get Zane! Can't wait for more
Bubblewrapped chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
Mary-Sue a character inserted into fanfiction by the author who is perfect in every way. [sheepish grin] but Sunny is only kinda like that, like I said. She's fleshing out more as the story goes on, I think. Funny chapter, btw, nice intro of Zane. Unfortunately I cant vote on whom Sunny should end up with because I'm stumped - I like them both! Argh! Kudos on the chapter, good luck with the tests, I hope you update soon. Keep writing!
Celestial Apparition chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
ZAC! ZAC! Totally Zac dude...lol. Great story! heep it coming. If you wouldn't mind, I've posted my first story...could you please please review it? thanx so much!
~*Much Love*~
xillbeyourcupid chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
ah i love it! please write more its crazy how the girl is a sophomore and already took calculus and such! lolz!
Master of the Chimps chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
this story is so funny with all the smart *ahem* butt comments! I love it, please do update... soon? Yes, soon would be good... though thats totally hypacritical of me to tell you to update soon... but please do! (encouraging writers isnt my stronge point if you havent noticed)
Jezel Blackwind chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
first of all, fantasmo story.
second, i vote that sunny should end up w/ Zane. he seems hot... lol
-jez!
Kath chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
My vote is definitely going to Zac!
I'm really enjoying this story. Update soon!
xillbeyourcupid chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
omgg this is so cute! i really like the way you write if you ever have time please review some of my stuff cuz i really like ur writing style and would like to know what you think of my stuff! Please Update This as soon as you can!
slashysecrets chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
OK.. first off, the poll. I can't tell yet. I want to know more about both guys. Zac's just a bit too perfect, and I've barely met Zane, so no desicion yet. Second, Mary-Sue-ish- this mean that it seems as if you've inserted yourself, only more perfect, into a story. It's generally considered a bad thing to do, because you don't see your own faults as well as you would another character's. It may be that you're one of the few writer's who can pull it off, or that this was never intended to be mary-sue-ish at all. I wouldn't worry about it, because I can normally spot Mary-Sues and I didn't think of that at all while reading this. Now for the actually reveiw- I LOVE THIS STORY. Well... maybe that was a tad strong, but Id o like it a lot. It's one of very few hetero stories I've liked for a while, so be honored. Update soon!
Fresianlady chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
ok mary-sue-ish means like goody goody prude and i think she should end up with zac and zane should end u p with. . . sum1 else. . . but i like it a lot so far! keep posting and good luck wiht ur tests lol
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »