Reviews for What I Want in a Guy
Fresianlady chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
ok mary-sue-ish means like goody goody prude and i think she should end up with zac and zane should end u p with. . . sum1 else. . . but i like it a lot so far! keep posting and good luck wiht ur tests lol
catsy catallica chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
It's so gd! For me i think zac and sunny shud end up together and perhaps a link between kirsten and zane cos they sound like 2 complete opposites and if they had a love/hate relationship and ended up together i cud imagine it being soo cute! but neways they're just suggestions, keep writing, can't wait for the next chapter!
lalala lovely elle chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
this is such a cute story! My vote is for her to be with Zac because in life we never get what we think we want, especially when it comes to love. keep up the good work... update soon!
Tina465 chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
i think that she should end up with Zac.
Anyway great chapter...Update, update this story.
a moo chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
i don't think i reviewed b4.., hav i? or woteva... i like badbois... so i probs go with Zane but i need to no more about him to like him to b with sunny but woteva... update soon and check my stories out!
Mackenzie Louise chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
*chanting* Zac, Zac, Zac, Zac! I love him! Post more soon.
Avschick33 chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
I like this story and I want her to end up with ZAC!:D
Tina465 chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Please Update soon...i really like the first 2 chapters.
Dream and Write chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
Well done. I like the character interaction. This is very well done. I’d like to invite you to a writing forum. I hope you enjoy the community and share some of your interesting works.
Night Lily chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
I like the start. Can't wait to here what Zac says., Update AS SOON! as possible.
Night Lily
Celestial Apparition chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
OMG! That was NOT cool! Please please please please please please write more soon! Those first two chapters were amazingly written! MAJOR PROPS TO YOU! Write more soon!
~*Much Love*~
Bubblewrapped chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
Seems like a sweet story, nice characterization, if a little Mary-Sue-ish, yknow what I mean? Nice flow with words though, a plot developing, could prove interesting. Might advise you to tone down Sunny a little, give her some dimension and depth behind the witty repartee. Otherwise, looking forward to more. Keep writing!
luvstories chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
really good, really good, did i mention really good? please update soon! SOON!
luvstories chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
wow! that was a really good beginning to the story, right away i was interestered! please update often.
Onion Ring chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
As a fresh man, i dont think you can take AP classes since they are not even required for high school. before you take those, you must fulfill high school requirements. either way, its nice. and dont try to be so formal in their speaking as if their on this incredible witty phase.
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 Next »