Reviews for No Hope
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Hey I haven't reviewed for ages! I really like this poem! Kinda reminds me of Nightwish, don't ask me why! Really good piece! QueenVixta
smeafield chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
you are right, i do love this poem, it's great how you manage to get the lines exactly right, it flows perfectly :D you are a great writer
Aishestel chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Strangely, this is how I'm feeling right now... Really well written. It seems so close to my feelings.
I really should read more of your poetry, it's really good... Keep it up!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
that was beautiful!
invalid id chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Again, very good command of words, good style, nice and just in control. You say what you want and convey the feelings you do. Very nice job. Though it seems you've had an explosion of sorts work wise and it'll be a while before I catch up.
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Another of my favorites. I love the image of a hidden diamond, glinting and shining just out of reach and then it breaks and lies all around us. Only one critique: I would reccommend doing something with the line "Where is my whisper" I would add a question mark at the end, but that's just me. Great job, keep it up!
Master Mind4 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Deep, brilliantly written, original format. Another great poem from a truly amazing poet. A once again!
Frozen Inside chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I like...alot. love the end, and all the Its there, I can... Anyway! Good poem! It made me feel, and I can relate.
NeA