Reviews for Beolyveses Vernueblopfis
Sierra chapter 24 . 8/16/2008
First off, the style is kind of so-so. The story itself is cliched. Otherwise, nice.
spookytonberry chapter 24 . 5/7/2007
I loved this story, and the fact I didn't realise it was fantasy fiction when I started reading made it all the better (it's not too often I get surprises in books and movies thanks to reviews, etc). Thanks for a good read! :)
Casey Drake chapter 24 . 4/3/2005
so what does beolyveses vernueblopfis mean in Angellish?

:) CD
greatjedi chapter 24 . 8/17/2004
I'm greatly impressed with this story. You really know how to keep a person interested.
Cerrita chapter 24 . 7/8/2004
I very much enjoyed reading this story. You did such a wonderful job, I wish I could write that well. Thank you for posting.
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 9 . 5/30/2004
Who is this guy? Alien? Foreign man? A figment of her imagination? Wow, I must know... now... okay, I've got to go drink some water.
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 8 . 5/30/2004
All right! Things are getting spicy! I was waiting for something like this. Ah, how I just LOVE cliffhangers-okay, I can't lie. I kind of hate them and I use them to annoy people. However, your cliffhanger was well-placed. It came right when I was thinking, "Hmm... wow. Another person who doesn't speak Liavye's language. Oh. My. God. How exciting." But now I am truly excited, because this is a breakthrough: he speaks Angellish! Great.
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 7 . 5/30/2004
Out of the chapters I've read so far, I think that this one was probably the least eventful. I'm not saying it was boring-it's just that nothing really happened. Angellica is getting annoying. My only concern here is the general speed of the story; is something earth-shattering and enlightening soon going to happen to these people? Perhaps I'll find out in chapter eight...
DarkSorceress chapter 24 . 5/13/2004
Wonderful ending. I must ask how in the world you update so fast, like a chapter a day! I liked that you gave Jill magical powers. I guess there will be more romance between Dimbru and Angellica, lol. Anyways, if you are posting a new story soon, you know who to call (figurativly ofcourse)
See ya soon!
MidnightSorceress
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 6 . 5/13/2004
Good chapter. I wonder though, if Angellica wasn't terribly good at math before, why the sudden dawning? But, like I said before, still a good chapter. I look forward to what will happen in the future.
Aharah Musici chapter 24 . 5/13/2004
This was a pretty good short story. Maybe u could do a sequil, but it seems just ass good to have it stop where it is...
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 5 . 5/12/2004
So, I am reviewing again! I'm just too proud of myself. Sometimes I get really annoyed with Angellica: I mean, how much more plainly can a person make a name? YOU NAME IS ANGELLICA, AND IF YOU DON'T COMPREHEND, I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU. Well, that's just my personal opinion. It kind of makes my skin crawl. Once again, I liked how you made the most common objects seems alien; in this case, the blackboard being called a "giant black square" was interesting. I just really hope the Angellica becomes a lot more-I don't know-comprehensive?
Aharah Musici chapter 23 . 5/12/2004
O.O Wowowoowow every one's got sme magic now! The plot is definatley inteniisifying!
DarkSorceress chapter 22 . 5/11/2004
Oh, cliffhanger.
Another excellent chapter, albeit a bit fast paced, but that is okay.
Update soon