Reviews for Cry of Heaven, Scream of Hell
Black-Passion chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
*love* the title, and really love the lines "can our souls be saved,/ or is it impossible for it to be?/ some are so lost here,/ content with being enslaved"what i really like abt this poem is that it could mean different things to different people in so many ways.i have only oen suggestion to make, and that is that you don't put the "hear the cry of heaven,/ resist the scream of hell" lines very first. they match too well with the title, and so they need some space between. i htink they'd go well as the last 2 lines.
Lilly Leapfrog chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
good images. very traditional theme.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
makes me feel eveil and going over to the dark side muahahahahahahahaa! err had a tad too much fun there :P nice!
hateselfhate chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I like this as well! You have so many different colors showing through in your writing, I admire it, all my writing is the same, depressing, nothing more.
invalid id chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
This is the shiznit. This is awesome, very imageric. I love it, enough said.
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
You and your crazy, hey-look-I-went through-this-so-I'm-going-to-write-about-it-and-it's-going-to-be-good poetry _.
If you couldn't tell I am kind of... well... not trying when I am writing reviews right now so please bear with me :D