Reviews for Forgotten Love
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Again, nicely done. I'm taking it at both levels (so both as a literal Teddy Bear and then a deeper level of forgotten love) and both work perfectly. It's wierd how sometimes something you cared about so much (either the teddy bear, or that "special someone"), even a few months later can mean practically nothing to you. Whether it's due to failing trust or friendship, or just moving on in life. But then of course, the other way around is true as well. A week can change your life forever, and leave you with something you'll never , I'm going to stop over-analysing it now. Great poem, keep 'em coming! *hugs*
Starpoet chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
The best response to this is: "nothing loved is ever lost or perished", including love. Although the physical manifestation may be forgotton, the cherished memory remains. Anyway, it's a great poem. I just don't think anything is ever truly forgotton!
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Hello, Hawke here. Yeah...I have a teddy bear too. His name is Gray Bear and I suppose you could say I used him as a model for this poem. Not that he sits on a shelf or anything, just that he has matted hair and a frayed pink nose. _
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
adds to favs. i have a teddy bear there too! *sniff* ah memories...
invalid id chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Again the toy idea...may make me not finish it because this one is so much better than mine. Good work again.
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
;( Sadness. Poor little toy. I thought my stuff was melancholi/sad/angtsy. You and your subtley briliant understated ideas. :p Darn your inventiveness!