Reviews for Living, Existing
ginnyellen chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Hello Hawke!

First of all... thanks a lot for reviewing my poems, I REALLY appreciate it. And... thanks for what you said about my first poem, it's good to know someone liked it (A friend that read it some time ago told me that it sucked) and I want you to know that yes, I'm writing more but I'm still editing them.

This poem is amazing, sad but filled with truth. Your style is gorgeous, I love the way you play with words.

Ellen.
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
This is definately 'favorites list' worthy. I absolutely love it. the meter is off in a coule places but read aloud it is quite stunning.
Nat
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
are all these matt/matthews matthew james current or another matt u know? just asking cuz he knows u and u know him and all :P
invalid id chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Very profound, thought provoking, insipring. Overall a nicely done job. Deinfetly unique and one of a kind in the fictionpress world.
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
*applauds* Joyous days. Indeed an inspiring peace. It hits very close to home. Well done! I am always very pleased that I have been able to make you ponder. Good times, and a great poem about a philisophical notion that I hold dear to me. You did the idea justice, you should be very pleased.
Tommy2007 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
One word definition of this piece. Inspiring. Truly an emotional twist about the existance of life. Great job.
-Tom-