Reviews for Outnumber The Stars
method acting chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
This one didn't do much for me. It didn't seem as deep to me. Almost rushed, it was sort of like statments. But it was still good. Not your best though.
chocoholic chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Wow, that was great! I loved it because I spend *far* too much time staring at stars, especially since in England it is much to cold to be hanging around outside at 3:00 am. Seriously it was good, I liked how at the begining it is quite depressing but then the tone changes to a very positive one. Because that's what happens when you star-gaze, it's very soothing. Keep it up
Starpoet chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
A poignant reminder of human complexity.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
i like the format. i also like how you have relating themes throughout most of your poems as well.
invalid id chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I really dig the word torment, tormentor, tormented etc. It's a good word . Every star is my torment...nice line, different cause usually stars are hope or dreams. On the whole a good idea, a fresh one a that. I liked it! [School, finally being useful...I can review some things!]
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Hey, this is a really neat idea. I would love to see you develop it a bit more. Don't be afraid to go back and rewrite. Now just a few critiques :/ The lines "My misery My dreams My reality" make me want them to read "And there, my misery. There my dreams smoulder. Over there my reality shooting through the abyssal sky" But that's just little ol me _.
Also, perhaps in this line "You are my stars in my blackness of my sorrow. " You meant "the." Just wanted to point that out.
Overall thought, well done. Perhaps one day we can get you to write about a sky filled with blessings :p :D
Tommy2007 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Due to the technical problem (I think it is, anyway)I couldn't make head and tail of this piece. It needs to be formatted properly, so I suggest taking it off and correcting it.
-Tom-