Reviews for when it rains, itshowers?
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
To me it's somewhat humourous, great work and very creative! I especially like "shattering of the glass breaking of the dam". They're just very good lines!
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
know the feeling...excellent description of shattering glass. (I always was a little *too* fascinated by destructive processes.)
Sweet Calamity chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Awesome. The shower metaphor is great. And the breaking glass. I just ... love it. I can't even pick specific parts to compliment. But "Rinse and repeat" is bitter. I love the whole thing!
Just me.Jessie B chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
I like the idea of this poem, it is somehow humoring to me. This is really good and will be review every poem and by the way I love Harry Potter.
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
WOW! What a great idea! SO unique! I do not know why, but my favorite line is "Temper the pent anger"
I think it should be pen-up, but I like the way it sounds as is. And clever play on words Temper and anger!
Good job!
spicymulatta chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
WOW. I really liked this poem a lot. It's a really clever idea that I've never seen done before even in the slightest. Snaps for you for creativity. There's just one line I don't understand: "Temper bent anger." It sounds like you have two nouns there and no verb. Maybe if you rephrased it somehow?