Reviews for I met her after school
Sensla chapter 1 . 1/6
A really fine Store you made up.
Qlql chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
One of the real classics. Needs no further description.
AJSK chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Nice! :D -AJSK
we-have-issues chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Hey, this is one half of we-have-issues. Ilove all your stories, I can't explain it but I do.I love the site alot. I guess its because I have never had that happen, not out of not deserving it either (OH LORD NOT EVEN CLOSE!) I can't physically be spanked, i am a sure what that is...I can't feel my lower half. So for whatever reason your stories fascinate me. I feel odd to say it, but its true. I just had to say, keep writing, oh and if I could suggest, maybe making stories a bit longer too. and if you are into a bit out there stories dealing with this issue, read stories by Haruka if you haven't already. Haruka is another really good author, but makes me mad. Haruka had a 200 chapter story up, and for one, misrated chapter or whatever other bull they came up with,they deleted the story. It was called X-men Family. Well now that I've typed so much i probably typed a whole page, i conclued this review. Good story, and i hope to be a good writer like you one day.
Meg Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I like this very much. And to "me," the word is spelled kitsch.
Don Michaello chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
good story, I wont write much more because it would just b the exact copy of what lawrence said. and yo the first dude that anonymously reviewed this story...why is he in the spanking section anyways
Haley Brimley chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
To the author of the ANONYMOUS review just submitted: if you need to say such berating rubbish, at least have the decency of signing with your name. Coward.
me chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
get a spankin life you loser and quit writing kisch rubbish.