Reviews for War Is Among Us
Dragonzz chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
this poem reminds me much of my own poem, 'look out my window to see my worst nightmare'. Good job!

dragonzz
Sunflower dream chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
thanks for your review i usually review back on something the person wrote that has the least reviews, but it seems your pretty popular, now i see why. i like the way the poem starts out as very personnal about yourself and your view then just whips around at the end and stings the reader with the reality that this is also a problem they have to deal with and make their mind up about. i think war is ridiculous especially the one being led now, but once it's been started you can justify anything against a past war, i think thats how people will go on justifying the next oubreack of intolerance. well written
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
War is a horrible thing but sometimes, it's the only thing that can be done. Nobody wants to go to war (at least I don't think anybody does) but sometimes people are unable to work things out on their own. War is human nature unfortunatly and we have to deal the consequences. That's my view on war.
Gweyalynne chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I really believe that war was a bad idea...I think you should submit that poem to an anti-iraq war site...it is really great!
Munchin chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
GOOD! I like the ending.. because it is like an essay you say this at the end because you told us what you think now it is our turn. I like that. That makes this piece special. Well done.
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
good take on the war angle. i really like how it asks at the end what war means to the reader. ok im so sorry to go on about the hidden poem, but i just realized it was supposed to be about fear, that wasnt mentioned clear enough. ok im shutting up about that one and will say that this one is good. i like the question of world war 3, everyone is wondering what that is going to be like. nice job.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
i like this...so true and i just love the ending very well written..a lot of infomation in this...i like it. lots of love AllyCred
inferno tempest chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
i like the ryhming and the way you set it out. keep it up!
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
interesting concepts. good job*Lady Solitaire
KnittedQuilt chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
War is evil ... and should only be used for a last resort ... sometimes war saves lives.