Reviews for Autumn Song
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
'by the tired-faced flowers'

Loved that have such wonderful imagery here.
poison-jester chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This is really nice - it makes me think of a crisp autumn day. Good work.
jezel chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
very atmospheric! you did well, using the autumn colours and aspects of autumn to create the feel for this. the seasons have such impact on us! it's quite 'ironic' in a sense, as it seems - according to your poetry anyway - that you entered a kind of 'winter', relationally, after this. and that's obviously a painful and very emotional time. press through it, keep expressing it, until you get to the depths of you: you are and have so much more than broken relationships and destructive feelings. keep writing, keep pressing on. you have what it takes.

thanx for the reviews on my latest stuff too!
Kanna-sama chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Truly lovely. And I've been infected! Lol, no, it was a very nice poem.
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Such a beautiful piece of poetry, the descriptions are superb and the lament to the end of summer adds to a rather melancholy atmosphere but still keeps the beauty of the poem. Keep up the excellent writings!
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Summer's gone and winter's to come. Seems kinda pessimistic. Sorry I don't like the winter as much as I like the fall because I can't ride. It makes me sad.
Gweyalynne chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
That hits home..I live in New England where winter lasts forever..in fact right now it is 43 degrees in MAY! I really love it*
Joey Pettine chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I think you're one of the best authors at this site.
Munchin chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Good oh! I like the "tired-face flowers" that describes them so well. Autumn has always been somewhat that I could never quite capture in a poem and you ahve done a good job. Well done.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
This is beautiful. I love the rhyming in this. Great imagery of my favorite season. I think you have some skill here. Bravo.
mynameisdanielabsolon chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
This is an extremely cool poem – check out Percy Shelly, (a flippin’ genius) he’s done a poem similar to this called Dirge for the Year.
aknightsgoldenrose chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Pretty colors. I love Autumn. Very nice use of imagery.
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
nice, short, and captures that aspect of the time's change well.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
i love it...beautiful imagery...the tone was very sweet...beautifully done. lots of love AllyCred
xxjulzxx chapter 1 . 4/2/2005