Reviews for Tarpeia of Carthage
Islandbreeze chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
Very nice start with these chapters here, you say you didn't portray their friendship well, but I think you showed it nicely. Good job- nice end to ch 3, write another chapter!
aims80 chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
I am looking forward to reading some more so keep up the good work.
kaika switched chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
Weird story. I think you write it very well, though. More description here or there would be nice, but still, a very good story as is. Keep writing!
BeyonceOutkast chapter 3 . 6/20/2004
Love the story. I never knew u had it in u girl. Keep up the good work. I want MORE! _;
-B/O;P
P.S. Cant wait 4 the party either!
Chione chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
You're not horrible at writing. In fact, you're probably one of the best eleven year old writer's I've read. The story could use a little more description, or characterization or something-sorry, my mind just went blank and I can't think of the word-but otherwise it's wonderful!
Update soon! And yea. . .okay, I'm going now. . . . .
highliter chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
Luv the story hun! Itz off the hook n banging! Can't wait 4 more!UPDATE!
-Tori McMellan aka TommyGirl
SweetLowe8 chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
Awesome story!
-SL8)
summergirl63088 chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
This is a very good story. It's very interesting. Please update soon!
arwen-evenstar89 chapter 3 . 6/6/2004
I can't wait to read more! The only thing I noticed was that the story could be a little better if you were more decriptive about the settings and things! I STILL LOVE THIS STORY!
foolish Foxes chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
interesting moreness!
kelley1987 chapter 3 . 5/29/2004
Pretty good so far. I wonder who's the guy behind her? Hmm..very interesting. ;). Well, just wanted to return the favor and review back! :). Update soon!
LisaLisa chapter 3 . 5/28/2004
Beautifully done and thanks 4 reviewing my story! Yours is so much better!
You can IM anytime on AIM and my sn is:
xXHottieChickXx
Thnx, c ya!
anatidaephobiac chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
...Are you sure you're only 11? Are you like a supergenius or something? Your writing is awesome... The story is awesome...
Are you serious 11? (can't comprehend this)
If you write like this now, I can only imagine how you'll be when you get older...
Update soon!
shyXshortieXbabe chapter 3 . 5/23/2004
no way! You're 11! how! well, i mean I know how. but how! Thats about 4 years younger than me and i really don't think i could've done better with this story. Very impressive. haha, my 11 year old brother wouldn't know what half of the words that you're using are. awesome work, keep it up.
Jackie-san chapter 3 . 5/23/2004
Awesome story! Can't wait 4 more otherwise I'll kill u! Whoopss...heheh that wasn't meant to come out...
-Jackie Baby Blue-