Reviews for Exile's Road
Wolfie13 chapter 22 . 5/29/2012
Nuuu! There has to be more chapters... Please update soon, I love the story and am a little creeped out by "Lau'rien"... She fits my description and acts like I do... Except I'm a little more polite with people I don't know. I would love to find out who you're going to pair her with and what will happen between Midori and Jantha.
rukamichinot logged chapter 22 . 5/26/2012
This story is getting along very nice can't wait to read what'll happen next chaps
Harry chapter 22 . 3/21/2012
Sorry to leave you a unsigned review, but I'm having trouble logging in for a signed review. I like the Shogun's attitude. He knows he cannot win a multi frong war, so leave Avalon alone for know. And I think, if he is smart, he will send messengers to offer terms of either alliance or possible marriage to keep him and Avalon at peace for some time.
breaktherules chapter 22 . 3/21/2012
I liked this story. Good Job!
sirozorg chapter 21 . 2/13/2011
WOW! This story is awesome! I like the characters a lot! keep writing! _
Harry chapter 21 . 12/29/2010
Sometimes, to save lives, one must do what needs to be done. And if that means assassination, then so be it. But at least lives have been spared.
Just a Crazy Man chapter 21 . 12/28/2010
Nice.
deathgeonous chapter 20 . 6/23/2010
Nice story here. You know, you are a very amusing writer, and I find that I think I like your original fiction better then your fan fiction. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
lili999 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ()

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ()

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ()

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

( )
Harry chapter 20 . 5/29/2010
I like Gwen and Hudson's thinking on this matter. Keep a good size army ready, get them trained, and with Midori and this one officer running the show, they should be in good shape.
Dark Shadow Dragon Lord chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
Great Chapter! I look forward to reading the next!
a99515 chapter 19 . 2/11/2010
this story is worth your time and effort to read it. It is not finished yet by a longshot. Yet what is has the makings of a classec story
Harry chapter 19 . 1/26/2010
Sounds like this king just got a lesson in being a leader. Shame he won't take the lesson to heart!
deathgeonous chapter 18 . 8/27/2009
This is another of my more favorite of your stories. So, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 18 . 5/21/2009
Very Interesting Story! I can't wait to read the rest!
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »