Reviews for Texas Temptation
CaliBound chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
I hope you continue this story... i have really liked the story so far and would love to see were it goes...
jen chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
wow, good story.
StrawberryKisses08 chapter 13 . 8/1/2007
COME ON JO! YOU'RE FALLING IN LOVE AND YOU KNOW IT! ZOMG D
AshKing89 chapter 13 . 11/5/2006
hey, thats one helluva story i hope you are considering finishing it. It'll be a wonderful story once you finish it i'm hoping. have happy holidays.

C.P.
i loost speeling beas chapter 13 . 5/7/2006
you better not just stop there, it was getting better and better
Beautiful Screams of Heartache chapter 13 . 12/25/2005
Yay! I liked it. :) Please keep writing! :D
AngelOfMusic013 chapter 12 . 3/24/2005
anymore chapters or this is it other then that great story
Dawn chapter 12 . 12/3/2004
Yes, some spelling and grammatical errors, but fortunately not bad enough to put me off yet(and I am quite critical!).

Story is great so far. The prudes out there should just press the X in the top right-hand corner.
AuroraNightSky chapter 3 . 10/6/2004
Hey!
This is a awesome story! It really is! Don listen to those kiss ass morons who think your story is anything short of amazing. Its pathetic how low some idiots will get to make others feel bad. Maybe they had a bad day and had to bitch it to someone else. Do not feel bad at all! I love this and I love westerns, and you did a really great job describing the land and area and all. Hope to read more!
~Aurora~
Jo Rene chapter 12 . 9/30/2004
Seems good so far.
Sunny chapter 12 . 9/22/2004
Hey - Iam so glad you posted! You need to check over a couple grammer errors: we're instead of were and bodies life source instead of body's life source. Nothing too major but I thought you'd like to know. Keep posting!
City of Angels chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
Incredibly sexy writing. Great stroy, especially the love-making scene. Gosh, aren't I a huge pervert?
aqua-angel chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
_ wow... awesome job! I like it! Great descriptions and wonderful job on the dialogue- it makes you feel like you are back in time and sitting with all those characters at the dinner table :) The only mistake, and a minor one mind you, that I see are some grammer stuff, like a comma missing to make it flow better or what not. But overall, very good! I love it... it'll be a while for me to read it all and catch up. LoLz, keep it up!
Shilo Rose chapter 11 . 7/23/2004
Hey,
One word, AMAZING! Some of your reveiwers are so stupid, don't listen to the country hick one, I am a big hick and there is nothing wronge with it. I want to hear more from ya. Plus, far all you people complaining about the rating, suck it up what else do you get from the thing at the bottom saying Romance. Yeshh get over it. Keep on writing.
Steph chapter 11 . 7/17/2004
You need to either tone this story down quite a bit or change the rating to R. I was really enjoying it up until the graphic scenes, which I would have chosen to forego.