Reviews for Waking on a New Years Day
sheZadey chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
i like the combination of different temperatures and textures. i love 'the door crisps open'. that is very powerful. you can feel all the emotions and that anxiety as you're reading this not knowing where its leading you. fantabulous! : o)
AmethystPisces chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
Wonderful imagery. Instead of telling me what you see, you are showing me what you see. You paint such a vivid picture with you words. Truly excellent. Thank you for your kind words.
AntiPleasure chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
The two poems are similar and hold a similar theme as well, I quite like your style with no punctuation and the words flow naturally (and not forcefully I hope P) I'm sure you've heard fan-tab-ulous review for this already but hmm I found both well written.
Jenna xx
booforever chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Very nice. It's rich in it's images. And you're right the second is comic relief. So many people experience number 2 wishing they could have the experience of the first.
Good job.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
ah wonderful!
Kaxanthedragon chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
That's different. Never seen a poem seperated into chapters before. Very nice.
-Red
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
hehehe!
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
You were absulutely right. I have no idea why this one does not have more reviews. The description...are..I have no words to describe them. Wow. Beautifully written and the best thing about it was that it seemed effortless. I got a reall peaceful sort of vibe from the poem. I really have no criticism of this.
JohnnyGodfather chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
This piece is so incredibly vivid, in its imagery, and voice, that I can scarcely contain my glee in words.
Your views on love, and passion are so clear, like a bottle of aquafina, that I wish I could only dive into them, and engulf myself in their richness.
They call an age dark, not because the light doesn't shine, but because people do not see it; you and your wrinting, are the light. Please shine on!
R&R my work! Peace!