Reviews for Dead Rose Lying There
namei chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
very interesting..you gave me insight on my next piece..and this time i wiLL try to incorporate reaL writing skiLLs instead of just making words rhyme..so Look forward to that..
i dont quite understand the story Line in this one..but i do Like how it ends
-na
[favorite Lines: 1 4 9 12 17]
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
wow... my gosh... the power you have when you write...
LaTierraSutil chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
i love this poem. a bit distressing, but i like it a lot. it is, as i say, "deep like suicidal cuts." i love this poem.
Tatsu-Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Very very nice. It perfectly describes the turmoil of love. But I think that the girl did something wrong and the guy doesn't want to forgive her and she is begging him. It's there in the physical positions, her crouching him standing, and in the thoughts of him not being able to forgive. Really very good.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Great imagery. Deep.
*lime-girl*
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
This is another favorite. How many times...we are so stubborn on fixing things but just can't. I can totally relate to this being on both ends.
WickedSilence chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
I would have to say that the guy received the rose. It seems to hold so much emotion that it almost hurts to finish the poem. Very well-written. I liked it very much despite the rather heart-wrenching tone.
EchoesOfReason chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
This seems to be one of your preferred works doesn't it? I like it, very abstract yet somehow very concise and to the point with the story. It's almost like the ending to a very sad love story, or almost like the beginning (a prolouge if you must) to a beautiful story of trust and blah blah blah, my POINT is...you've got your point on this very clearly across, I like it. This is one of my favourite from you! Take care, great job, and good luck!
Love,
.soul
VanishedUser123456789 chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Whoa, incredible. This is a great piece of poetry. I love the unanswered question - who sent the rose? The anonymity of it intrigues me as well, because the pair could be anyone, so it's easy to identify with. And it works on so many levels - literal, metaphorical, and so on. Fantasically written!
By the way, thanks for that massive review on "Teenage Faerie". That honestly made my day!
lisaslife chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
wow, im crying
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I love the image of the dead rose...It stayed with me through the reading of the poem, and provided awesome emotional imagery. Well done.
LovesLostCat chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
This is really good, makes you think, i like it.
TwyliteRose chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
hey, i liked it, this has good potential/mood...its alittle confusing times, but i still enjoyed reading it, and i especially like the last few lines _
also, if u have time, could u please review 1 of my poems, its called "twisted fates" (i kno the titles corny, but i couldnt think of anything better) thanx!