Reviews for Once Upon an Unhappy Time
EdenR chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
I just wanted to say that I love this story and that I've been reading it since 2006 and I'm sad that you've decided to put it on hold for the time being. I've been waiting 3 years for an update but I've been keeping myself entertained with your other stories
Jbl Stark chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
you haven't updated in like three flippin years! you can't leave us hanging like that we want to know what happens to her bastard step sibling, hell i want to know if Ares finds out that she is the rightful heir to that land and not them. Please, Please, Please tell you haven't abandoned this story (or any of them in that matter)please just tell me your having a very long writers block!
smurf-love chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
aw i hope that gwen or whatever her name and her brother that lord guy gets there ass beat...lol that would be a site worth reading if it was done right...

as for now ill kep reading and i cant till the next chapter comes out
Rosey-Blue chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
its a good story.

i enjoyed reading it so i hope you wont abandon it. :)
L14love chapter 10 . 11/27/2008
i lobed this story i would really like to read more if you write it's awsome!
The Latest Plague chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
when will you update this beautiful puppy? this is really good stuff, and i understand about writers block, but it would be a shame if this never got finished. Don't give up, is all I'm asking. :)
leemya chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
Great Story!

I hope you did not forget it.
The Latest Plague chapter 10 . 9/13/2008
wow... this is absolutely good... when do you plan on updating, if you are, that is? i hope you are... though i should speak. ive got just about 50 stories left unfinished. lol
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
please update soon!
i love life chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
hey really gr8 wrk cant wait for nxt chptr
DELETEDELETELDELETEDELETE chapter 10 . 2/13/2008
Awh, I love this, it's reallyy god

xo, Jeweline
DELETEDELETELDELETEDELETE chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
Well, for a first chapter, pretty intensse and detailed.

A few mistakes in spelling here and there, but it's very interesting.

Hoping to see more plot coming together besides a cinderella story.

~Jeweline
alsynn chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
i love the story. Please keep on updating it!
invizygirl chapter 10 . 1/11/2008
i just read the entire story up to this point. i really really really like the plot. update soon pleze.!
GNIP chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
Love it update soon, happy new years
255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »