Reviews for Everyday
notreal17 chapter 20 . 7/17/2007
that was very cute... :)
Miss Meticulous chapter 20 . 10/2/2005
This was awesome. I was skeptical at first when I found this story, as I wasn't too fond of Lily's famous person craziness in the beginning but I really liked how you developed the story, and I really came to like the characters too. It's awesome work, keep writing!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
:) I shall be back later! Prob'ly after exams (wednesday or after 1 on tuesday. :Þ). Peace.
Meggers chapter 20 . 1/12/2005
THE BEST! I absolutly luv it, Kelli! (as you know with all those emails I bombarded you with!)
Dani chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Ohh...I love it so far. You have amazing talent, Kelli. I think the only reason more people don't read it is because they're intimidated by long stories. Anything 5 chapters or more they won't bother with. I don't know why, though. This is great!-Dani
Meggers chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Hi Kelli! It's great so far. You're a wonderful writer. I hope I can write like that someday!I probably won't reveiw anymore, I'll be too busy reading.
Kilpty chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Wow nice i like i don't understand why more people don't review... Your vocab is fantsatic and grammer too. Over all so far I luv.
Mione Weasley chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Wow! I've always thought you were a fantastic writer dutchtulips, but this is even more than terific! It's amazing how you can write with so much detail and pasion. Nice job and I'll have to finish the rest of the story later.
Yours,
'Mione Weasley (from the TB, of course)
She's The Blade chapter 20 . 4/21/2004
I found your story at 'Isn't it Obvious' and praised it several times on the TAG board.
Now for the review.
*sighs, then dies* My god. That had to be the most fabulous, amazing, wonderful, whimsical, terrific and PERFECT story ever. I think this has to be just one of the best stories ever written. Ever. In the entire world.
I can't help but sigh, and wish that it went on forever, but it's just so...perfect.
Again, congratulations to you on a great story. I thank you immensely, for bringing this story to life. Thank you. Just...thank you.
~Becca