Reviews for The Meshugganah
SuZakuGaiden chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
"Meshugganah means a crazy person. The person who performs a circumcision is called a Mohel."

Only a crazy, sick, wicked person would do something as heinous as commit circumcision on another human being.
life like whoa chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
That's hilarious, I love it!
DELETE PLEASE NOW chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Meshugganah means a crazy person. The person who performs a circumcision is called a Mohel. Srry, just correcting your Yiddish/Hebrew.
Queen of the Dragons chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
This was funny! Are you a humor writer? I hope so. Any way, I can relate, 'cause my little brothers had to go through that too. (Haha)
)O( Meow!
Queen of the Dragons chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
)O( Meow!
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Ouch. Makes me feel good to be a woman. Then again we still have to go through the process of giving birth to kids. So the pain ratio evens out I guess.
Spooni chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Very amusing. My only suggestion would be for you to spell out "u" in th ethird stanza, otherwise it takes away from the impact/credibility of the poem.
Still, very amusing. _ It takes a great person to laugh at their faith, and apreciate the laugh. Bully on you.