Reviews for Fear
AnonymousEcho chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
It's great to see Storm of the Century getting something. It's my favorite movie after all these years, and your poem fit it quite well. I loved it a lot, you did a terrific job. :D
poops mcgee chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Ah, can easily see here how Stephen King could inspire this impressive piece. :D Fantastic writing, suspenseful and thought-provoking. The best poem I've seen on this site in a long time. :)
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Shit man, trying to scare me? *hides under her bed* You succeeded in giving me the creeps, which means you made your reader feel your fear. Superb work!
Hawke
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
This... is... amazing. Completely... just... argaphleargh, i can't think of words of large enough magnitude! but it's wonderful. The capital f that you've used for the word fear really pulls your eye to it, you can't miss it. Also a beautifully-woven story intertwined in it, well... description, if not story. *glomp* definite fave!
Karasu
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Loved the film and I liked your poem as well.
There were some really creepy moments in there, along with poerful images. And it flowed easily, right to the gripping end.
Good work.
Louis the Rogue chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
"As fantasy seeps into reality, As reality drifts into fantasy"
Brilliant line there. I saw Storm of the Century and it's certainly among Stephen King's better book-to-movie projects. Another of his that I liked was, of course, Pet Cemetery as it dealt with my morbid fascination with coming back from the dead. I'll also never forget Jack Nicholson's best performance as a villian aside from The Joker in Batman. The end of this poem is another real catcher, which is good because I'm sure it was meant to leave you on a freaked note. You may be interested in reading my poem Nerra as it deals with being consumed by your image.
lostontheroof chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Hey, this is awesome. It's great, it's unique...
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
:D amazing, i think this is my fav of the day
A Girl in Denial chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Wow. That's gripping. I really hope you make a name for yourself someday. Your literary voice truly should be heard!
agid
Heavily Horizontal chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Wow! this is so cool! Actually, it looks kinda like one of linkin park's( how i love them!)awfully nice songs! I can imagine Mike rapping it out and Chester 'sreaming' this out in his awfully nice voice, This is sure gonna sale!
behindNosweetSmIlE chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Very nice! Suspenseful. Well written.
Salix Nigra