Reviews for Birth Control for Angels
WiredStrawberry chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Great concept!
Glassed Rose chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
this was so funny! it is so going onto my favorite storys!
-GlassRose20
chicanerysmile chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Lol, this made me laugh, and made me think too. Very inventive, and I love how you revealed the demon-possessed angel was Cupid. Nice take on love. Amazing writing, B.
RosElisabeth chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
inventive. i love this one. _
forbidden passion chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
wow...i totally love your way of of thinking...
Alacorn chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Very funny. Cupid can be a demon, it's ture, but sometimes his arrows are wonderfully well aimed. Don't forget that.
IHavePizza chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I love it. Very original, very creative.
La Ritournelle chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Hilarious! And a brilliant witty idea!
Sometimes, there aren't enough, or there are too many syllables on a line, so the rhythm can be a dogged; but the use of rhyme was brilliant!
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
LOL. Cute imagery, ideas. hm...must agree with another reviewer that it's kind of non-angelic for angels to be mucking about with sex like mere mortals. It's just not...ethereal enough for them. :p.
Amusing idea that cupid is a posessed child of angels, and thus love is some curse on humanity from a misbeggoten cherub.
CydCharisse chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Heh heh...my, that was good.
I was starting to read it, wondering what this was all about, then it started going into the Cupid stuff, and I says to meself, "OH!" I reread it, and liked it even more than the first time I read it.
Very finely written, and I love the rhyming.
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
interesting idea to write something on this topic. it would have never occured to me. nice job. )
Amethyst Horizon chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
wow! very creative! it made me laugh! keep up the good work!
ku chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
the allure of angels is that they are virgins. describing them as sexually active takes away much of that allure.
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Heh, I liked how the poem changed about eight lines down from a beautiful little piece about into a crazy piece about an angel's antithesis. A delightful poem from start to finish.
tofujunky chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
*giggles*
Funny . . . and adorable. I like it.

Minor mistakes/typos:
"He is foaming at he mouth"
"He flies naked thorough the sky"