Reviews for This Won't Mean a Thing Come Tomorrow
Whirlymerle chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Hi from the Review Game!

Aw, I love the ending, it's really cute and overall a sweet story.

The fact that Alex is watching a fancy cooking show while eating pop tarts really tickles me—I just think it's really funny that he's looking at gourmet food and then goes straight for the ready to eat.

The one thing that bothered me is the line about "mass murder suicide." I know this is an old piece and it's meant to be humorous, but reading it now, I felt a little weird that it's treated so lightly. I don't want you to censor your work or anything, but maybe it's something to think about?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
way to take the name for it from a taking back Sunday dude..
forkandyoghurt chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Yay for gayness! 8D
Pirate Bones chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
AW... I so badly want Identity Disturbance to continue. And it feels nice to know what goes on in Alex's head. And YES, Mike did find someone better - Ivy! :D

As much as I want Alec and Mike to be together, I also want Mike and Ivy to be together. They are SO cute. I love that skinny dude to death.
Mascara is evil chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Well shit Alex, grow some bigger balls or sumthing and stand up for your friend. I'm sure your future boyfriend would find it nice. Poor Mike not only is he anorexic but everyone thinks he's gay. Not fair. Another excellent piece.
LiMay chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
aaww... Love the last sentence x)

Cute ending. Your stories are all so cute and funny!

You're really original! Great one!
Frore chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Haha, poptarts are the shit. As usual, your work amazes me, and I truly enjoyed reading this story.
Broken doll on a dirty shelf chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I think I stumbled upon you from looking through The Watched's favorites list...and I scrolled through everything and thought 'holy shit, talent'! You have a load of works that I plan on readings, this one just really grabbed my attention. An excellent piece I must say. And the fathers ramble on loving your male friend, you did an excellent job here. Fantastic!

HarlequinPlease fix me...
The Watched chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Aw...it's kind of a shame Mike is straight, since they would be so VERY CUTE together. But I feel I'm in some way desecrating your writing with my rambling teenie shit, so I'll stop now...
chicanerysmile chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Ha, this is funny. Made me laugh anyway. Kinda subtly amazing. Although, poor Mike. And poor other guy too. Great writing, B.
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
you handled the sadness of this piece perfectly. so many people try to write about sexuality and eating disorders, it's become rather tired. but this was still so original, you have a lot of talent.
Ellie chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Bittersweet. *sniff* I've been meaning to review this forever and I just now got around to it. I love the last paragraph.
AnotherDumbBrunette chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Perfect. That's exactly what would have happened! You are a hell a talented writer, especially for being so young!
CW-nerd-12 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Aw, poor Mike, no wonder he's so messed up :( You going to update Identity Disturbance any time soon?
Saena chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
You know, I really like this. I think the part of it I really enjoyed were the character's perspectives, their "voice", which seemed really unique- especially for Alex. Some of the things that he commented on seemed kind of abstract- like the thing about him missing his pop tart. :) It was like it came out of nowhere, but then again, it didn't. If you know what I mean. It was cool, and I'm glad I read it. Nice job.